Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: As a CP member, what college team do you root for ?
Kansas 22 24.18%
Missouri 26 28.57%
K State 3 3.30%
WSU 1 1.10%
OU 3 3.30%
OSU 2 2.20%
NU 4 4.40%
ISU 1 1.10%
Iowa 3 3.30%
Other 26 28.57%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2021, 10:36 AM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

This question comes about in another thread? Are you a fan of _____ college team?

OK, this a Chiefs BB 1st and foremost, but we are all fans of another college team. What pct. is the general consensus of college teams that make up ChiefsPlanet? We know it's going to come down to the top 2, but what order?

Please Vote accordingly!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:28 AM   #46
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Did you ever go to the Kansas City Chiefs?
Yes, as much as I could.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:55 PM   #47
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Bump from 2nd page just to get better results on the poll. I suspected it would be around 30% for each KU, MU & Other.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:59 PM   #48
Banned

Not a fan of college anything. Final 4 gets a watch.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:49 PM   #49
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Sorry, displaced. I used to like you as a poster.

Now, I have to put you in the "questionable tastes" category along with Bearcat.
Heh... if I had to do it over, 18 year old me probably would have considered more schools, actually. They are good at sports though.

And of course a "tshirt" fan of Kansas, as I was watching them 10+ years prior to making college choices and wasn't good enough at basketball to make that a consideration (especially out of state).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:17 AM   #50
Rookie

Texas Tech
TechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTechMahomes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-07-2021, 09:10 AM   #51
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to get into college football? There are just too many teams and too much watered down competition. When you've got multiple teams that are favored by 30, 40, 50 points on a given week, I just can't get into it. Give me NFL all day every day.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-07-2021, 09:45 AM   #52
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Gee, 75% of us aren't ****ing Kansas fans. Imagine that.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.