Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 02:41 PM  
In Search of a Life

Chiefs plan to have full capacity in 2021

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:14 AM   #46
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Do the STHs get their seats back? It seems to me that they should have 1st dibs on seating, but the way the press release reads it looks like there wasn't much time for the STHs to get there money in. George, what do you know?
STH get their seats backs regardless if they got a refund last year. I didn't get a refund so that allowed me in early for post season games last year, and guarantees my price for this year. Those that got a refund, will face the higher prices this year. Also, STH get an hour on Thursday to buy extra tix before the general public outside of Johnson County.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:16 AM   #47
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
The outrage will be tremendous.
They can require it and I can choose not to go.

They make their choices and I make mine. Not that difficult...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:17 AM   #48
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Counterfeiting vaccine cards is apparently a felony. Multiple felonies, actually.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/07/u...alifornia.html
Keep in mind that you're falsifying fed documents and health records.

It's not like carrying a fake driver's ID 20 years ago...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:18 AM   #49
Special Teams ACE!!!

Thread move to DC in 3... 2... 1....
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:44 AM   #50
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lemme know your seat location would love to check in on you..m
I should be easy to spot. I’ll be the one wearing red with his arm around your mother.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:55 AM   #51
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
They can require it and I can choose not to go.

They make their choices and I make mine. Not that difficult...
Yup.

Chiefs require vaccine papers to gain entrance into games? Well then I won't go to Chiefs games anymore and will watch from home on Sundays.

This is entertainment. People can find other ways to spend their money.

If Arrowhead ends up only being half full because most people don't want to get the vaccine, then that's their decision.

Chiefs and other NFL teams get most of their revenue from TV deal revenue sharing so fan attendance almost doesn't matter to a degree.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:56 AM   #52
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lemme know your seat location would love to check in on you..m
lmao

listen to you...how cute
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:44 AM   #53
Veteran

Gonna get a couple of tickets on Friday. Really hoping to get Packers game tickets as the gf is a huge packer fan, but I know they're going to be crazy expensive so we might just settle for another game. Thinking maybe Giants, but not entirely sure yet
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-11-2021, 12:29 PM   #54
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I realize that but I guess I didn't know that the Chiefs had already implemented requiring them to attend games.
Or is this just more of billay being a tard?
I never said they did require it I was responding to the poster asking where he can get a fake card at. Dont call anyone else reeruned just look at your lame ass avatar I bet youre a Creed fan
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:36 PM   #55
MVP

I will go to a game if I don't have to wear a mask. If they require masks then you just doing the same shit from 2020 with more people.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.