Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2021, 02:17 PM  
MVP

Tom Brady is a dick

Tom Brady "What the **** are you crying for? We're not done yet."

Brady yells at Tampa Bay players for crying about winning the NFC Championship game because it's not the Super Bowl. Apparently, Brady doesn't understand that some NFL players haven't gone to 10 super bowls.

This is Tampa Bay's first Super Bowl appearance since 2003.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:24 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGRS13 View Post
Seriously? Way to nice. I want to see the actual decline of Brady. On tv. Week after week. Talent depletion, mental breakdown, team chemistry killing. I want to hear how it’s obvious to everyone except himself that he’s done. The blueprint is out on how to beat him. Game after glorious game of watching the end of him. Until the bucs are out of the playoff race and his leathery old coach decides to play the rookie , ya know just to see what they got. Other then that I don’t care much about him.
I'm surprised you don't want to see him pull a Chris Benoit. There's one way the sports media will never talk about him again.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:26 PM   #47
Most Valuable Villain

When the Bucs lose? It was a team loss.
When the Bucs win? Tom Brady is the GOAT.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:30 PM   #48
Supporter

Guy is a douche, but he’s a great douche. He just might be the best QB in the history of the game. Despite his annoying persona, gottta respect his accomplishments.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:30 PM   #49
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGRS13 View Post
Seriously? Way to nice. I want to see the actual decline of Brady. On tv. Week after week. Talent depletion, mental breakdown, team chemistry killing. I want to hear how it’s obvious to everyone except himself that he’s done. The blueprint is out on how to beat him. Game after glorious game of watching the end of him. Until the bucs are out of the playoff race and his leathery old coach decides to play the rookie , ya know just to see what they got. Other then that I don’t care much about him.
And then he signs with the Raiders and plays poorly in spot action. He gets cut and the broncos pick him up for training camp and then cut him because elway signs some career backup and elevates him to a starter role because they drink the same brand of rum.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:31 PM   #50
You gotta kill a few people

I’m actually starting to hate him less these days.

He’s a sore loser, for sure, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:16 PM   #51
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf View Post
Guy is a douche, but he’s a great douche. He just might be the best QB in the history of the game. Despite his annoying persona, gottta respect his accomplishments.

I can respect a few of his accomplishments.

The record setting seasons with Moss are impressive. The comeback against Atlanta was all him.

All his game manager Super Bowls are made of pure stupid luck, though. I don’t respect his 7 rings for being 7 rings. He’s still a multiple SB-winning QB and one of the all time greatest, but he didn’t get to 7 because he’s that much better than everyone else
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 01:36 PM   #52
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I can respect a few of his accomplishments.

The record setting seasons with Moss are impressive. The comeback against Atlanta was all him.

All his game manager Super Bowls are made of pure stupid luck, though. I don’t respect his 7 rings for being 7 rings. He’s still a multiple SB-winning QB and one of the all time greatest, but he didn’t get to 7 because he’s that much better than everyone else
Bah. He threw a pick-6 against ATL to bury the team under such a large deficit. Then it took insane luck from there on out in addition to his great play. That Edelman catch, Ryan taking a sack to take them out of field goal range, etc. really had nothing to do with Brady.

Agreed on the bolded too. What's been incredible is that he's been playing for so long. When Peyton retired, most people would have agreed they were pretty close. It's only now that Brady's played for so many more years that he's easily got the best resume of any player in NFL history, but his peak wasn't any higher than Manning, Montana, Rice, etc.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.