Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2020, 10:06 AM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

Question on KU Football

I've seen two different places saying the KU game starts at 9pm tonight. Is that right? Why would they start so late??
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2020, 09:28 PM   #61
Perpetual Mediocrity

Orange Bowl!
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:51 PM   #62
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
99% of FBS teams have been great compared to KU.

The point is that MU has never been relevant and probably never will be.

At least KU has a prestigious (BCS) bowl win.
One of my early memories was KU and June Henley destroying UCLA in the 1995 Aloha Bowl. That was a good year, too.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:30 AM   #63
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Not really. It's true.

MU football has literally never been relevant on the national stage. I guess maybe when that one openly gay dude was about to be drafted way later than he expected people briefly talked about MU. But even then, the focus was on the gay player and not the school.
Wrong
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:12 AM   #64
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
One of my early memories was KU and June Henley destroying UCLA in the 1995 Aloha Bowl. That was a good year, too.
was my feshman year at KU... going to those games was fun as hell.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:47 AM   #65
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
99% of FBS teams have been great compared to KU.

The point is that MU has never been relevant and probably never will be.

At least KU has a prestigious (BCS) bowl win.
I would say that a team which is often in the top 25 over the last few decades and has occasionally played in conference championship games and the like is "relevant". Relevant to the national title discussion, no.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:53 AM   #66
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
Sadly I'm afraid he is rapidly losing control of his mental faculties. Not in a funny (he's a shitty coach) way, but in a more serious manner.

We are sadly really out-manned right now. On the field, it's not even much of a contest.

But at the end of the day, those of us who have graduated KU or are fans of KU, have witnessed our school accomplish far more than anything that our rivals have even dreamed of achieving. So in the end, I get to watch my team struggle (and they have for a decade plus) but also understand that KU has won far more meaningful collegiate events than anything KSU or MU has ever even come close to.

I don't meant that to be shitty, but at the end of the day, MU and KSU fans are so far more interested in KU wins/losses than even us Alumni are.
I suppose when you have 0 conference titles in the last 50 years, winning that one bowl game looms pretty large.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:59 AM   #67
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Wrong
At least your team was relevant in the 90's, billay.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.