Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-29-2020, 11:02 AM  
MVP

Lamar Jackson is a dumbass

I feel like we should start a thread for all the dumb things Lamar Jackson does and says.

Like diving over a wave runner while playing beach football.

Or saying this

Quote:
Lamar Jackson on Antonio Brown: ""He's the type of guy we need in our locker room and I feel like the locker room here is different from any other locker room."#RavensFlock

— Todd Karpovich (@toddkarpovich) July 29, 2020

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/r...onio-brown0729

Feel free to add dumb crap he's said and done and I'll add it to the OP
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:18 PM   #61
MVP

Lamar Jackson posted a video of himself driving 105mph with one hand while talking on the phone with his other hand and no seat belt on.

Just keeping this thread on track
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:57 PM   #62
The Truth

Some of the shit on YouTube will make your head spin. It's amazing how quickly Pat and the Chiefs (as well as us) have become the hated. I don't care. Last year after the Tennessee loss I said we wouldn't lose again this season and was mocked. Sorry but I'll say it again...if Pat is healthy I can't find a loss on our schedule. I am not calling for an undefeated season, but like I said I can't point to any game and see a legitimate reason why we should lose. The Lamar worship shit is just ridiculous. Get back to me when he beats the Chiefs or wins a playoff game.
GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-31-2020, 10:07 PM   #63
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHuge View Post
Some of the shit on YouTube will make your head spin. It's amazing how quickly Pat and the Chiefs (as well as us) have become the hated. I don't care. Last year after the Tennessee loss I said we wouldn't lose again this season and was mocked. Sorry but I'll say it again...if Pat is healthy I can't find a loss on our schedule. I am not calling for an undefeated season, but like I said I can't point to any game and see a legitimate reason why we should lose. The Lamar worship shit is just ridiculous. Get back to me when he beats the Chiefs or wins a playoff game.
Lamar might be better off losing a few and not getting a first round bye so he can pick off an easy team for his first playoff win without any pressure.

That's what Deshaun did. He's still viewed as a clutch QB for his heroics against the pissant Bills even though he quickly followed it up with an epic pants shitting the next week. Was spotted 24 points and couldn't hold that shit before halftime.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 10:54 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
I'll take the internet beating, but I too worry about us becoming Pats fans. Times X.
We hate Pats fans.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2020, 11:01 PM   #65
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'll take the internet beating, but I too worry about us becoming Pats fans. Times X.
We hate Pats fans.
That's an interesting point. I'd like to offer my rebuttal:

Spoiler!
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 11:15 PM   #66
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
We hate Pats fans.
We're here having a good time on our home turf. Chiefs Planet dot com.

What, are we not allowed to celebrate and dream? Can we only savor our Super Bowl championship under the covers with a flashlight when nobody is around? Otherwise we become ****ing Pats fans?

I don't see us going over to other forums to condescendingly lecture about winning culture and the "Chiefs way" whenever another franchise takes our players or hires our coaching/front office assistants. And I especially don't see the team getting caught for cheating scandals over and over again.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 10:10 PM   #67
Banned

Ravens will PAY Lamar.

Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:13 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp View Post
Ravens will PAY Lamar.

He just completely reset the rb market.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 10:19 PM   #69
The man you could post like.

No agent as well. Not bad.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:24 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

That was posted going on 5 hours ago and its crickets from anyone reputable and then you read the comments talking about it being fake along with the rest of his twitter account and it kind of adds up.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:07 PM   #71
Special Teams ACE!!!

Weatherman Cumke has a douche ass Old Bay-chugging cousin in Baltimore
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 11:10 PM   #72
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The reported hold up is Lamar not being able to spell his own name to sign the contract.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote