Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 09:06 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

Finally, a steak worthy of ketchup

https://www.engadget.com/3d-printed-...193947695.html
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:49 PM   #31
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Do we think the ketchup will be 3d printed as well?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 07:52 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm telling you, I thought The Kitchen's Impossible Burger was as good if not better than the normal burger.

I’m going to have to give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:01 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl420 View Post
I’m going to have to give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had one when they first came out. It wasn't bad but I haven't ordered another one.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:27 PM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Why people would consider this or an impossible burger is mind blowing.
Diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and weight gain are all viable reasons as to why someone would consider plant-based alternatives to beef products.

I've never tried any plant-based meat alternatives but then again, I don't crave red meat or pork and rarely eat either.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:07 PM   #35
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and weight gain are all viable reasons as to why someone would consider plant-based alternatives to beef products.

I've never tried any plant-based meat alternatives but then again, I don't crave red meat or pork and rarely eat either.
Oh listen to the food guide expert here! The only thing you crave is pipe, Corky.
Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:51 PM   #36
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I am genetically predisposed to high cholesterol and high blood pressure, and that is the primary reason why I switched to a plant based diet. Since switching, my total cholesterol dropped to 122 (53 HDL), and my blood pressure tonight was 98/68 with a heart rate of 54bpm.

I'm an old guy, so I am pretty pleased with those numbers.

I've eaten a plant based diet for a few years now, and quite frankly, I really have no desire to eat meat anymore (which is ironic since most of my family's wealth comes from the beef industry). What I quickly realized after switching is that I really didn't crave meat, per se, but rather the flavors that are typically associated with meat, for example the char on a steak, the fat, the sweet and/or tangy of bbq, etc. You can get all that and more with a plant based diet; you just need to learn how to season and cook properly.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:04 AM   #37
Draconian Warlord

I was a "I'll never do plant based burgers" dude. Heck, you couldn't even get me to try it. BUT, while waiting for my impending heart attack, I checked out a few. Yeah, several had bad taste AND bad texture. Sprouts has a Sprouts brand burger that is actually great. I didn't find any others and quit looking since I found these. I even got my GF's Dad to try one...and he was in the meat business for years. He was surprised. I was surprised. SURPRISE!!!

Look, I have 6 "narrowed" arteries. I will need bypass. But I want to wait as long as possible. Eating intelligently won't have negative results. I no longer use salt in anything. I eat less red meat, more veggies.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:32 AM   #38
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
You only save 30 calories so why bother? Unless your goal is to lower cholesterol
I'm the weird one (by midwest standards) who isn't interested in it because of the health reasons.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #39
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I was a "I'll never do plant based burgers" dude. Heck, you couldn't even get me to try it. BUT, while waiting for my impending heart attack, I checked out a few. Yeah, several had bad taste AND bad texture. Sprouts has a Sprouts brand burger that is actually great. I didn't find any others and quit looking since I found these. I even got my GF's Dad to try one...and he was in the meat business for years. He was surprised. I was surprised. SURPRISE!!!

Look, I have 6 "narrowed" arteries. I will need bypass. But I want to wait as long as possible. Eating intelligently won't have negative results. I no longer use salt in anything. I eat less red meat, more veggies.
It's not necessarily more healthy. The Impossible burger has quite a bit more salt than a beef burger. Also higher fat content, more carbs, and less protein than beef.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 09:40 PM   #40
MVP

What thread is this??

Or beet powders stories

*Beet powder/ juice is used to replicate blood in fake burgers.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 07-13-2020 at 09:50 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.