Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 06:06 PM  
Hello

Tell them now before it's too late. A chance to tell CP members you appreciate them.

Every time someone passes from this board (or our lives) there is an "in memory" thread created and it always contains a lot of "I wish i met him/her" or "I wish I told him/her" how appreciated he/she was.

I feel like attempting a nice thread where you can tell important members that you appreciate them.

Sorry if this thread is already out there.

Try to leave the nonsense bullshit in another thread, keep this thread as on track and POSITIVE as we're able to have it please.

For mine, my main posting barrage came back in the days of Gonzo, lumpy, Mr. Plow, Pestilence, Luv, Loochy, Fritz88, etc and that bastard that beat me for the n00b of the year that year, drawing a blank on his name though. think around 2008-2009. Many of us have cooled off in recent years and I don't see as much posting from the old gang. I miss that gang. A lot of fun arcade stuff, we still had the personal wall with the ability to post individually on each others walls, constant pm's about silly things. It was lighthearted and seldomly ever was a bitching match. People seemed nicer and just didn't constantly BLAST others for differing opinions.

I know when i got a different job and switched from a cozy office job to an evening job trying to help kids with issues, I lost a TON of posting time. We had some extremely interesting threads during the time and more than once crashed the server for one of the race to 1,000 posts threads, gif wars, etc.

I appreciated those years and miss them. I switched jobs in 2013 I believe and CP hasn't been the same for me since. I've lost touch on some of those people and miss the interactions we used to have.

For my first appreciation post I'd like to point out that i really appreciate Loochy. That dude seems like he'd be a great person to be around. He's by far the most consistent posting on here at actually making me laugh out loud. I love his brand of humor and I think we'd probably be the worlds greatest best friends in real life. . I also know nothing about who loochy is in real life. Could be a homosexual axe murderer or a 3 foot tall woman. But she's the funniest 3 foot tall woman I'd know, I'm sure of that.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:07 PM   #136
Beyond the Rapids

CP has provided me with a mildly effective cure for PRN boredom for over 15 years now. Thanks!
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.