Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2019, 06:41 AM  
Mod Team

Anyone else cancelling their draft party?!

**** you Chiefs!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:15 AM   #31
I’m a Mahomo!

Friday night would be the best time to have one. Chiefs have three picks.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:20 AM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
That's what is ****ed up with the 3-day draft format they have now. Nothing more enjoyable than watching 2 hours of talking heads spewing crap only to have your team trade out of the 1st for picks. Why not have at least rounds 1 and 2 on the first evening so every team will most likely have at least 1 pick. At least the Chiefs got it done early enough so that people can change their party to Fri. night if they want.
I can't wait for when the first round lasts 32 days like it should. 1 pick per day is the NFL dream then rounds 2-7 have their own day...
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-25-2019, 10:09 AM   #33
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post

#NeverGetsOld
Welp. Looks like the Chiefs picked up a Center....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:41 AM   #34
In Search of a Life

Yes!

I’ve rescheduled mine for the NFL Supplemental draft in July.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:03 PM   #35
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Why wouldn't you have a draft party? It's a fun thing to watch, speculate, etc. Plus you get you hang out with real life friends, drink beer, eat some good food and have a good time. So pretty much what we all do here minus the arguing and douchbaggery. And the fact that real life friends exist, which doesn't seem like the case with most of the loners posting in this thread.

I'm fishing with the family tonight however. Last good day before the snow.
This is CP bro. We don't have friends because we are too busy boning our super model wives with our 20 inchers

Also just curious, what part of the world do you live in where today is the last day before snow?
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:06 PM   #36
Resident Glue Sniffer

my draft party will consist of probably picking up a pizza a some beer and watching. I think this year the first should be interesting to watch, despite KC not having a pick.

probably stick with NFLN coverage, since I pretty much hate everything ESPN sans 30 for 30's and live sports.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 02:21 PM   #37
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Yes. You can't possibly get this excited about a 2x 2nd round picks:

#NeverGetsOld
Yes, yes you can. Especially if it's not a fatty. But I get amused easily.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:28 PM   #38
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Yes, yes you can. Especially if it's not a fatty. But I get amused easily.
If its Patrick Peterson I'll immediately gain 250 pounds, grow a mullet, find another fat mullet and Dwight Yokam in a beer helmet to recreate this scene.

Not really but we can dream, can't we?
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:57 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Friday night would be the best time to have one. Chiefs have three picks.
I'll be with saphojunkie, cheering for Rock Ya Sin, Parris Campbell and David Montgomery.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:58 PM   #40
Line'em up

Well there is a chance..albeit an extremely small chance
...that Veach trades back into the lower half of round 1 if there is someone on the board that KC is interested in.
FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.FRCDFED has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:49 PM   #41
Veteran

....did we sign this piece of shit yet?!....
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:53 PM   #42
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Yes. You can't possibly get this excited about a 2x 2nd round picks:

#NeverGetsOld
I've seen this gif more times than I care to admit but for whatever reason just for the first time noticed the guy on the left looks like he has a gray mullet. I'll bet that guy sped off in his camaro and screemed "ERIC FISHER" while fist pumping through the sun roof.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:56 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I've seen this gif more times than I care to admit but for whatever reason just for the first time noticed the guy on the left looks like he has a gray mullet. I'll bet that guy sped off in his camaro and screemed "ERIC FISHER" while fist pumping through the sun roof.
The gray mullet is called "The Silverback"
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #44
I'll be back.

Draft parties suck now that we have studs at QB, WR, DE and TE.

I can't get excited about drafting linebackers, linemen, secondary or halfbacks.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 04:30 PM   #45
MVP

Draft parties suck now that round 1 is on a Thursday and rounds 2-3 are on Friday afternoon.

Who gives a shit about Saturday, I can read up on what players were taken that day.

They ruined it.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.