Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:31 AM   #2161
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm exactly as smart as the tests said.

But your concern is nice and you don't need to worry about my income.

Have a wonderful weekend!

I'm just trying to let you know why you're annoying. I don't give a shit about anything else you made up. That's why people consistently tell you to go **** yourself. You're annoying.

???????
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:33 AM   #2162
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm just trying to let you know why you're annoying. I don't give a shit about anything else you made up. That's why people consistently tell you to go **** yourself. You're annoying.

???????
You don't even understand the joke.

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:36 AM   #2163
Live free or die hard

?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:49 AM   #2164
Live free or die hard

Quote:
I'm exactly as smart as the tests said.

But your concern is nice and you don't need to worry about my income.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anyone notice ?onger was the only one who mentioned income when I was referring to quality of life and the time in how you spend that time?

You too have a wonderful weekend, ?onger?

Kiss, Kiss!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:52 AM   #2165
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Anyone notice ?onger was the only one who mentioned income when I was referring to quality of life and the time in how you spend that time?

You too have a wonderful weekend, ?onger?

Kiss, Kiss!
You: And if you're not being paid
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 12:39 PM   #2166
C Chiefs once a year!

If gas goes up over $6 a gallon here in the Bay Area is that enough to swing the state in the next presidential election? What price would it take?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:23 PM   #2167
Settle this once and forever

Oil is a globally traded commodity.

Are gas prices consistently lower in US election years to warrant the conspiracy theories? I’ve never given enough of a shit to look into it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:30 PM   #2168
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
If gas goes up over $6 a gallon here in the Bay Area is that enough to swing the state in the next presidential election? What price would it take?
Nothing would ever switch California back. A nuclear war wouldn't be enough.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:55 PM   #2169
Wheeeeee!!!

Gas prices dropped 20 cents here today.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-13-2024, 10:35 PM   #2170
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
You: And if you're not being paid
How much income do you have, Donger?

Can you loan me a hundy or two?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:05 AM   #2171
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
How much income do you have, Donger?

Can you loan me a hundy or two?

If ?onger had to donate .50 for every post he made on CP but received a deduction of .50 for every football related post I think the board would be good until around 2030.

Go **** yourself ?onger!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote