Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM  
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!

Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

Last edited by Reaper16; 04-08-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-21-2024, 09:23 PM   #4936
In Search of a Life

WO/BD was probably the match of a generation
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 09:25 PM   #4937
The man you could post like.

Yeah, that was ****ing insane.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 10:03 PM   #4938
The pizza king of kansas

Swerve won! Give me swerve vs ospreys
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 10:25 PM   #4939
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I didn’t watch but I’ll check out the replay of BD and WO at least.

Better than the Omega vs Okada matches?

Aren’t really my style, but I can appreciate the work still.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:04 AM   #4940
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I didn’t watch but I’ll check out the replay of BD and WO at least.

Better than the Omega vs Okada matches?

Aren’t really my style, but I can appreciate the work still.
I watched the match this morning after reading all the hyperbole this morning (Meltzer and Alvarez esp. hysterical but go figure there lol)...

It was a really good match but I must be missing something..and I'm not even being a hater. I've seen better WO matches and better BD matches easily, people calling it the greatest match ever or the best match in North American history is ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just an old curmudgeon...it was every WO match you've ever seen except with Danielson.

I guess I'm just clueless.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:09 AM   #4941
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I watched the match this morning after reading all the hyperbole this morning (Meltzer and Alvarez esp. hysterical but go figure there lol)...

It was a really good match but I must be missing something..and I'm not even being a hater. I've seen better WO matches and better BD matches easily, people calling it the greatest match ever or the best match in North American history is ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just an old curmudgeon...it was every WO match you've ever seen except with Danielson.

I guess I'm just clueless.
It was pretty much a match in a vacuum. There was real no emotional element to it. Which is fine as it is but it certainly makes the match feel lacking since their isn't much investment by the crowd. So, it probably just feels less than what it could of been.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:13 AM   #4942
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
It was pretty much a match in a vacuum. There was real no emotional element to it. Which is fine as it is but it certainly makes the match feel lacking since their isn't much investment by the crowd. So, it probably just feels less than what it could of been.
This is one of AEW's biggest problems...like great match, ok cool...*crickets*

No real build up to it and what does it lead to?

Ospreay was already super over, pretty much seen as Swerve's first challenger, and didn't really need the win, Danielson just loves putting guys over at this point lol...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:14 AM   #4943

The medical angle at the end was completely unnecessary and kind of stupid. They did a pretty piss poor job in convincing folks it was legit once it was pretty obvious with replay Danielson landed as safe as could be.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:23 AM   #4944
In Search of a Life

The match was a total banger but I agree when it comes to the payoff from it and it's something I've mentioned for awhile.

They have no idea how to run AEW as an actual business. Tony is still running tye company like a glorified Indy fed with an unlimited credit card.

He has the talent in place and match producers to bang out bangers but there's literally nothing when it comes down to booking a much watch product every Wed/Fri/Sat and selling quality merchandise.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:41 AM   #4945
Hockey Town

If you can't get on board with that match, you just don't like AEW, there's really no way around that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 07:13 AM   #4946

Good for AEW, they actually managed to turn airing that footage into more than a one off bump in ratings. Not sure Jack Perry is who I'd do that angle with but let's see how it goes.
Old 04-25-2024, 07:17 AM   #4947

Also need to see how they pivot. Heel Jack Perry ain't happening. Not sure if it's ironic or he's genuinely over as a face, but he's yelling '**** you all' to the fans and being as obnoxious as possible. Obviously SUPPOSED to be a heel.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:02 PM   #4948
The pizza king of kansas

Tony khan did the thing and is wearing a neck brace.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.