Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2008, 09:43 AM  
Banned

share your stories about fireworks....

I had a package of jumping jacks go off in my hand courtesy of a fast fuse back in 1983...that was the worst.

Last year I almost died...almost...when a dixie cannon fell over and shot a mortar shell at me.
Redrum_69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Redrum_69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:51 PM   #76
In my youth i pray to keep

I remember one time going up to Wyoming for the 4th of July and the fireworks stand didn't give me any punks. My aunt gave me a pack of stale cigarettes to use instead.

Thankfully this was the early 90s before everyone had a camera on them... but I think it's funny to visualize a 8 year old kid running around with a pack of Marlboros using them to light fireworks.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:56 PM   #77
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
I remember one time going up to Wyoming for the 4th of July and the fireworks stand didn't give me any punks. My aunt gave me a pack of stale cigarettes to use instead.

Thankfully this was the early 90s before everyone had a camera on them... but I think it's funny to visualize a 8 year old kid running around with a pack of Marlboros using them to light fireworks.
I did the same but it was my granny and some viceroy smokes
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 11:56 PM   #78
MER

Quote:

Colorado kids use butane torches now.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM   #79
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Colorado kids use butane torches now.
We used to blow up those little butane aerosol cans with fireworks too. One time I remember my dad coming outside and yelling at me verbatim "god damn it, just because it's the 4th of July, that doesn't mean you can burn shit in the road."
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:24 AM   #80
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
My dad use to hand me a $5 and tell me to run in the store and buy him a pack of Camels. If I was quick I could buy a couple of comic books with the change. And of course the teller sold them to me and I was back to the car in under 2 minutes. I had no clue what to tell them I needed but I had his empty pack in my hand to give them. In and out in under 2 minutes.
Funny thing was they'd ask if I needed any matches on my way out...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 AM   #81
It was not a fair catch

A lot last night. The sky was smokey. No big deal.

But the people complaining about fireworks is crazy. I dont think you have right to complain on July 4.
Maybe July 14.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.