Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 12:00 AM  
Supporter

7/28/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Happy Sunday my dudes.

More chiefs!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:46 AM   #61
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
He has looked really good in camp. Gets downfield open with ease. Has a swag and toughness about him. The thin frame is still a concern but so far he looks really good.
Is the thin frame really that big of a concern when it's that very frame that allows the dude to run a 4.2?

We'd all love it if he was built like T.O. but that comes with trade-offs.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #62
The man you could post like.

Oh, nevermind. Apparently signed Mike Pennel when I wasn't looking.

Nnadi, Pennel, and Wharton can hold down the fort in the preseason .
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #63
MVP

Can I just say so far Adonai Mitchell hasn't done JACK in camp.

I thought he was the "better Texas receiver"
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Oh, nevermind. Apparently signed Mike Pennel when I wasn't looking.

Nnadi, Pennel, and Wharton can hold down the fort in the preseason .
Nnadi is also injured.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Can I just say so far Adonai Mitchell hasn't done JACK in camp.

I thought he was the "better Texas receiver"
That was always a projection not based in reality today, but I can still see it as a possibility.

Then again, I was a huge fan of both and had them basically the same.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:56 AM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Nnadi is also injured.
Addition by subtraction.

I'd rather have Farrell.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #67
MVP

I drafted Adonai Mitchell in dynasty so I have a belief there. But so many other receivers around Worthy aren't doing anything in camp and I've been searching.

So when you think about Worthy's stand-out plays per play his rate is extremely high considering he has sat out a lot. It's exciting shit.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 10:58 AM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I drafted Adonai Mitchell in dynasty so I have a belief there. But so many other receivers around Worthy aren't doing anything in camp and I've been searching.

So when you think about Worthy's stand-out plays per play his rate is extremely high considering he has sat out a lot. It's exciting shit.
Yea, the guy has managed to create multiple highlights with the 1s already despite the hamstring and strep throat, it's impressive.

This is kid who stepped on the field day 1 as a freshman at Texas and put up just under 1,000 yards. This is what he does.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #69
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Should still be good for the start of the regular season, yeah? A bit thin with actual DTs though.
My one complaint with our draft class was we completely ignored DT. Behind Jones we've got an undersized depth guy in Wharton, an old man, and a guy who just isn't that good yet keeps getting the nod at nose. Omenihu will also shift inside once he gets healthy, I guess.

I guess I wouldn't be nearly as concerned if Nnadi didn't suck so much.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #70
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Addition by subtraction.

I'd rather have Farrell.
Gargh sorry meant to upvote! Man I want someone to push Nnadi off this roster
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote