Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 12:38 PM  
Mahomes > God

Most overrated players in the NFL

So I came across this tweet and while I know PFF is garbage...it got me thinking about this topic and about George Kittle. What in the **** do people see that makes them hold him in such high regard???

He's played 7 season...broke 1k 3 times with 2 of those seasons barely being over 1,000...one season over 10 TDs, 4 of those seasons with 5 or less TDs and 2 were 6 TD seasons.

Not to mention he's been a complete non factor in both Super Bowls he's been in.

He's not even in the same galaxy as Kelce...I really wish someone would tell me what I'm missing here. He has a bombastic personality and is a goofball and talks a lot? Wow ok.

Who would you all say is massively overrated in the league by fans, media, etc.?
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-21-2024, 02:17 PM   #136
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Kittle's lack of awareness played a pretty big role. No way Kelce is out there "Hi Georging" people while there's a live ball in play.

Meh. It was one play. Out of the thousands he's played? Doubt it's an issue.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 02:20 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Meh. It was one play. Out of the thousands he's played? Doubt it's an issue.
It's just an inexcusable mental gaffe at the worst time. I wouldn't mind as much if it weren't in the superbowl, but WTF are you doing out there?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-21-2024, 02:31 PM   #138
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
It's just an inexcusable mental gaffe at the worst time. I wouldn't mind as much if it weren't in the superbowl, but WTF are you doing out there?

It's Kittle. He's a bit of a character.

And let's be honest; most of us thought the play was over when he thought it was over. It was kind of flukey that it wasn't. I chalk it up to a bizarre accident, nothing more.

It's not like Kittle has a history of taking plays off, or making any mistakes on the field on any kind of regular basis. In fact, the exact opposite has been true of his play for his entire career.

I mean, if it makes you happy to think he's some kind of Achille's heel for SF, go ahead. I just won't agree with that idea in any way.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 03:32 PM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think Jalen Hurts deserves to be mentioned here. How the hell does he not have a 4K yard season or 30 TD’s throwing to Devonta, Goedert and AJ Brown? Also had an elite OL.

Has any QB been in a better position talent wise the last 2 years? I’d honestly say Purdy might be the only one. And with Saquon now in Philly you’d think Jalen has the best supporting cast now.
That might be a good call.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 03:47 PM   #140
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It's Kittle. He's a bit of a character.

And let's be honest; most of us thought the play was over when he thought it was over. It was kind of flukey that it wasn't. I chalk it up to a bizarre accident, nothing more.

It's not like Kittle has a history of taking plays off, or making any mistakes on the field on any kind of regular basis. In fact, the exact opposite has been true of his play for his entire career.

I mean, if it makes you happy to think he's some kind of Achille's heel for SF, go ahead. I just won't agree with that idea in any way.
I'm not making any claim he's their Achilles heel or anything categorical like that. I'm just saying if Kittle doesn't space that out they may have scored on first drive the and that could've been the difference. My point is there's little nuances that separate the good from the best and that's an example. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-21-2024, 03:58 PM   #141
Veteran

CJ Stroud....do it again
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.