Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2024, 12:20 AM   #40
Perpetual Mediocrity

Good finale. Overall, S2 was improved from S1 and I think that was mostly because the showrunners identified what was working (Sauron/Celebrimbor and Numenor/the rise of Ar-Pharazon) and what wasn’t (anything Gandalf and the Harfoots were doing).

They’ve had a problem from the beginning about exactly what to do with Gandalf (other than giving hints about and finally revealing his identity) and I don’t think they’ve ever figured it out (likely because he’s not recorded as being around in the Second Age and can’t interact with the Elronds, Saurons and Galadrials of the world).

I think they would be best served in removing him from the show at this point for S3 (instead of feuding with someone I can only assume is Saruman). There should be more than enough story here with the other characters to carry them in the lead up to the fall of Numenor and the War of the Last Alliance.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.