Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2024, 11:43 AM  
Hockey Town

Considering take a vacation up north

The wife and I are strongly considering heading up to the Wyoming/Montana area, who's been and what is there to do?

This is also kind of a scouting trip as this is an area that's on the list of where we may eventually move.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2024, 01:00 PM   #76
Starter

If you are interested in the badlands, those in North Dakota by Medora and Watford City are better than South Dakota in terms of hiking opportunities. However, both are great with a camera.
kc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkc-nd is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 01:01 PM   #77
MVP

Live in Ca and have family in North Idaho. Have a couple of friends in Montana. If it was just me, I'd be happy on a few acres between Butte and Bozeman preferably on the Jefferson.

However I'm still married and my wife likes having neighbors and family nearby so we will likely end up in North Idaho somewhere between Moscow and Bonners Ferry.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-18-2024, 04:50 PM   #78
Rookie

Went to Yellowstone and the Tetons last summer and they are amazing but my favorite place I've visited in the U.S is Glacier National Park. Highly recommend.
Paulie Walnuts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 09:26 PM   #79
The Lurkiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser View Post
If you are looking for off-the-beaten-path and you want to avoid the swankier (pricier) respites like Jackson Hole, Park City, and Aspen try Idaho. There are dozens of skin-head neo-Nazi survivalist dude ranches if you're into that sort of thing.
Sure 35 years ago, now tell him about the camps in Germany. And BTW it was one big one in Hayden led by a guy that liked publicity.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 05-18-2024, 09:50 PM   #80
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
Went to Yellowstone and the Tetons last summer and they are amazing but my favorite place I've visited in the U.S is Glacier National Park. Highly recommend.
Even better than Arrowhead?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.