Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #811
You gotta kill a few people

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #812
MVP

Daemon is hilariously bad at the political game.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #813
Why so serious?

That was a spectacular episode.

Daemon is pathetic. Sorry staylor. I know it hurts. I'm sure you've read the books or something and know he'll probably redeem himself, but damn. Literally any storyline but his.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #814
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
That was a spectacular episode.

Daemon is pathetic. Sorry staylor. I know it hurts. I'm sure you've read the books or something and know he'll probably redeem himself, but damn. Literally any storyline but his.
Dude, I know I have tried to explain it to you before but Daemon is GRRM's favorite character.

His storyline just isn't very good this season because he's doing absolutely nothing of note in the source material.

But he's the creator of the entire ASOIAF universe's favorite character for a reason and I'll just leave it at that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #815
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude, I know I have tried to explain it to you before but Daemon is GRRM's favorite character.

His storyline just isn't very good this season because he's doing absolutely nothing of note in the source material.

But he's the creator of the entire ASOIAF universe's favorite character for a reason and I'll just leave it at that.
GRRM is also a huge Mets fan.

Do you support the Mets too?

(I know this primarily because I too am a huge Mets fan.)

I have no doubt Daemon has a better arc ahead but you have to admit this is freaking painful. Other commoners are claiming dragons and Daemon is putzing about and abandoning all values and honor. Boring af.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM   #816
In Search of a Life

Quote:
GRRM is also a huge Mets fan.

Do you support the Mets too?

(I know this primarily because I too am a huge Mets fan.)

I have no doubt Daemon has a better arc ahead but you have to admit this is freaking painful. Other commoners are claiming dragons and Daemon is putzing about and abandoning all values and honor. Boring af.
Daemon isn't my favorite character because of GRRM. That's not the point, and we both know there's a difference between his favorite baseball team and his favorite character in his universe.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #817
In Search of a Life

Oh yea and Caraxes is also by far the most badass dragon too

Other than Balerion the Dread of course.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM   #818
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Daemon isn't my favorite character because of GRRM. That's not the point, and we both know there's a difference between his favorite baseball team and his favorite character in his universe.
Uhh, obviously. But who cares who GRRM's favorite character is? GRRM could be a sadist, a masochist, a fairy, a fairy godmother, or any other sort of weird deviant who has some leaning toward a character. I don't feel compelled to love any character that some showrunner who kinda seems very off the beaten path favors.

That said, I'm well aware you've loved Daemon for a long time and GRRM has nothing to do with it. I'm also well aware you know the source material so obviously we're not having a conversation on the same level of knowledge. I'll say it's currently boring af, he couldn't be anything but awesome next season, and leave it at that.
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #819
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Uhh, obviously. But who cares who GRRM's favorite character is? GRRM could be a sadist, a masochist, a fairy, a fairy godmother, or any other sort of weird deviant who has some leaning toward a character. I don't feel compelled to love any character that some showrunner who kinda seems very off the beaten path favors.

That said, I'm well aware you've loved Daemon for a long time and GRRM has nothing to do with it. I'm also well aware you know the source material so obviously we're not having a conversation on the same level of knowledge. I'll say it's currently boring af, he couldn't be anything but awesome next season, and leave it at that.
Not pushing back at all in terms of it being boring, but like I said, it's in line with the source material. They've had to get creative just to keep him in throughout this season.

With that in mind, I actually think they've done a solid job of doing that, even if many are bored with it anyways.

As for GRRM, I'm just trying to hint that he does the character justice being that he's his favorite.
Old Today, 12:28 AM   #820
MONTANA #19

Next week is the finale. I’m wondering how far into the story they plan to progress before leaving us to languish for another 2 years. And for those who aren’t enjoying Daemon’s storyline…as the kids say, just give him some time to cook. (I may have completely butchered that)
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.