Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2024, 02:57 AM  
Woman should only make babies

Hawk Tuah

spit on that thang
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 04:42 PM   #181
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Fat chicks > Gen Z women > Millennial women at the blowjobs.
Fat chicks are the best cuz they hungry
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 05:05 PM   #182
Supporter

Doesn't matter how big, little, age, etc... All that matters is if she has a gag reflex and can she power through it if she does.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-25-2024, 05:17 PM   #183
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Doesn't matter how big, little, age, etc... All that matters is if she has a gag reflex and can she power through it if she does.
If you dangle her head off the bed you bypass all gag reflexes and she can still watch TV.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 05:38 PM   #184
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
If you dangle her head off the bed you bypass all gag reflexes and she can still watch TV.
But then you have to turn the tv upside down
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 06:37 PM   #185
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Is her superpower making things slippery?

I can actually see that being a legitimate superpower if it applies to things like roads and guns and those plunger things that set off loads of dynamite.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2024, 09:12 PM   #186
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 05:44 AM   #187
Starter

Quote:
I wouldn’t say bypass.

More like reduce the gag reflex.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM   #188
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Apparently, it is a false story.

But I wouldn't blame the school for firing her.
You think she's the only female teacher in the school that gives blowjobs?

So, you think or are in favor of her being fired for giving blowjobs?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM   #189
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Every time I see a video like this I laugh my ass off and thank God that everyone didn't carry a camera when I was that age.

Can you imagine the conversation shes going to have when she has kids. Mommy....I seen a video of you from long ago....what does hawk Tua mean? Well little Sally...I gave birth to you but swallowed your brothers...be grateful I didn't just spit on that thang when I met daddy.

Her legacy will always be about her "spittin' on that thang"
That 10 second clip will prob buy her a new house and a new car
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM   #190
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You think she's the only female teacher in the school that gives blowjobs?

So, you think or are in favor of her being fired for giving blowjobs?
No.

I don't care what she does but if she wants to brag about it in public then it is understandable why a preschool or a school wouldn't want that associated with them.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.