Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-08-2019, 01:25 AM  
oxymoron

Elden Ring

From a leak, should be official at MS's conference Sunday:
Quote:
ELDEN RING, developed by FromSoftware, Inc. and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Danger and discovery lurk around every corner in FromSoftware’s largest game to-date. Hidetaka Miyazaki, President and Game Director of FromSoftware Inc., known for directing critically-acclaimed games in beloved franchises including Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. George R.R. Martin is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many novels, including the acclaimed series A Song of Ice and Fire - A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, and A Dance with Dragons. As a writer-producer, he has worked on The Twilight Zone, Beauty and the Beast, and various feature films and pilots that were never made.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:12 AM   #16
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I've yet to fight a boss that I can't near one shot. Some of the builds in this game are ridiculous
Wow. Never got that far in to have 1 shot weapons
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:18 AM   #17
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Wow. Never got that far in to have 1 shot weapons
Using Dragon Incantations and a bunch of buffs/talismans.

It's pretty insane how high you can get the damage multipliers.

Dragon Communion Seal in each hand for 10% each

Roar Talisman for 10%
Flocks Canvas Talisman for 8%
Magic/Fire Scorpion Talisman for 12%

Golden Vow for 15%
Howl of Shabiri for 25%

Magic/Fire Shrouding Tear for 20% and Hidden Cerulean Tear for infinite FP for 15 seconds

If you can proc bleed, White Mask and Lord of Blood Exultation for 10% and 20%

Just drop a cheap summon to draw aggro, hit your 3 buffs, and let the breath attack rip.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 06:38 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Am i the only person who just couldn't get into this game. And it makes no sense because i love open world RPG's. I think it's the lack of direction and clear "hold your hand" systems.

I got into the open world, wondered around aimlessly. Couldn't figure out WTF i was suppose to be doing. Finally found something that looked like i should kill it and then proceeded to get my face kicked in.

Same. Got through the training. Was excited about the game. But first opponent I see in the open world. Basically 1 hit kills me.

I have played some tuff games but damn. Guess I need to try again with the strategy of run and hide.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 06:39 PM   #19
The man you could post like.

That Tree Sentinel is such a ****ing dick move.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote