Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2024, 04:37 PM  
sorta mod-ish

Deadpool & Wolverine

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:24 PM   #106
BUNS <3 2PM

I love Wolverine, so this was great for me.

Spoiler!
Buns has disabled reputation
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #107
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
We had some in our party who were familiar with Deadpool and a general understanding of the Fox X-men movies but no knowledge of any of the other Fox super hero movies and they didn’t enjoy it nearly as much as the rest of us. If you’re planning on going to see it, take that as a hint.
Exactly my experience. Once they shifted towards focusing on all the Fox characters I was pretty lost. Had no clue who most of them even were so the references went over my head and the jokes didn't land nearly as well for me. Couple that with a pretty lackluster story even for Marvel standards and it was starting to drag hard.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:01 PM   #108
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Best cameo for me, the theatre went nuts.
I went to an early bird showing so my crowd was pretty neutral, which I am totally fine with. Outside of a lot of laughs at the jokes, not much reaction all around.

Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It was almost purely fan service, and a farewell to the Fox Marvel Universe. For what it tried to be, it was almost perfect.

Plus, we get Deadpool, Wolverine and X-23* in the MCU now. Win-win!

*anybody else I'm forgetting?
So.. I was a bit confused about that.

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:03 PM   #109
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post

Spoiler!
I bet we get the Fox X-Men in the comic suits in Secret Wars.

I was a little, disappointed is too strong a word, but let down I guess, that they didn't take the opportunity to explain away or at least acknowledge that the X-Men movie continuity makes no goddamn sense. Even if you ignore everything else, how do the Deadpool movies fit with Logan?
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:07 PM   #110
MONTANA #19

Oh I totally forgot. If you aren’t familiar with the Loki Disney+ series, you are going to be VERY CONFUSED. In fact, I’d say it’s a requirement before seeing this movie.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #111
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #112
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The wife and I saw it and just loved it. Now I got all the old movie references but the wife didn't and she still loved it.

Spoiler!
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:47 PM   #113
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Oh I totally forgot. If you aren’t familiar with the Loki Disney+ series, you are going to be VERY CONFUSED. In fact, I’d say it’s a requirement before seeing this movie.
Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.