Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 02:47 PM   #35
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I always sit through the credits and don't remember this in the theaters. I also just watched my copy of the movie that I have and it isn't there. I sat through 10 minutes of credits just to confirm there is no scene with Deadpool killing a Hitler baby. I am thinking you saw this is some sort of directors cut or something.

Edit...
And there it is... it was cut from the theatrical release as it didn't sit well with the test audience. They put it in the Blu-ray release. I knew I didn't remember it being there.

https://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-po...Adolf%20Hitler.
It was there during the premiere, him in the paternity ward debating if he should kill baby Hitler then finally picking up Baby Hitler then goes off-screen
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.