Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2024, 05:09 PM  
MVP

Civilization 7

Gameplay showcase coming in August.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM   #16

Love Civilization and it's still in my rotation after all these years. Can't wait for 7.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM   #17
Consuming CP souls

Not enough epic battles on this series since 4. EU 4 has the best balance between diplomacy, building an empire, and war anyway. Play that instead....

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; Yesterday at 04:21 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM   #18
The Guy With The Goats

This is a series that can just expect my money every time they release the next version.

Wife and I had several thousand hours logged in the game. We would play via local LAN vs the computer. At first I would absolutely wreck her but after a while she got good at the game and won several times.

I haven't loaded the game in 2.5 years though so Civ 7 will be me coming back to the game. Won't be the same though without her talking shit to me across the room.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM   #19
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
This is a series that can just expect my money every time they release the next version.

Wife and I had several thousand hours logged in the game. We would play via local LAN vs the computer. At first I would absolutely wreck her but after a while she got good at the game and won several times.

I haven't loaded the game in 2.5 years though so Civ 7 will be me coming back to the game. Won't be the same though without her talking shit to me across the room.
Hope it brings back some good memories for you.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #20
Supporter

watch the 28 minute explanation of the actual game. The launch trailer does not explain what they have done with the gameplay. They have tied everything to leaders and are selling cosmetics for them.. you cannot even keep your civ or play civs through different eras, you can play certain civs, in certain 'ages', and then you switch to another civ.. looks like only a few civs per 'age' , and even fewer that each civ leader can switch too..

Its sort of like Humankind if you have seen or playied that. Absolute terrible decision to arrange the game in this way. Based on what they are saying, there will be no modding out of it either, as each civ can only be played in certain ages, so the artwork for other agers is not present. They are getting obliterated all over the internet.

Not only that but we are looking at a 120 dollar game, w/battlepass + dlcs, leader cosmetics.. the civilization ship has sailed. At least we can still play civ 6.

civ 7 is DOA.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #21
Consuming CP souls

The "leaders" thing has always been the dumbest part of the game and the sole reason I quit every version. Plus no custom rulers is criminal. Should be kings, dictators, president's that change over time/depending on government not some cartoon gods with lame catch phrases
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.