Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:35 AM  
Veteran

Let's talk about the Ravens (2024 Kickoff Edition)

We're past the 53 man cut-down, both our rosters are for the most part set in stone. It's time to talk real football.

Ravens lost a few players on defense this offseason, but acquired Henry. LJ has been talking big about how much weight he's lost this offseason to be faster than ever, I suppose. Don't know much about their draft, but the Ravens traditionally draft well so I'll assume the same this year.

We're likely down Hollywood Brown, but no other major injuries.

What say you, CP?

Last edited by Bl00dyBizkitz; Yesterday at 07:48 AM..
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 02:10 PM   #61
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
if anything it makes him more overrated
Or it means the MVP means less
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #62
In Search of a Life

The Chiefs got better and the Ravens got worse. I like our chances.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #63
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I'm thinking there will be a decent amount of read-option, and then a handful of bullshit drive extenders to Andrews.
Andrews is hurt, some talk he won't play.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #64
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I'm very interested to see how the Ravens look.

They were a loaded-up super team last year, and I don't see that with the roster changes. 3/5 of the OL is new, WR room is a downgrade, they added Henry which is another weapon on offense, but they were already a dynamite running team and I just don't see that being that big a change in how you defend them.

That D is taking a step back, though. Stone was a loss at S, they will miss Queen (even though he has some flaws), and the DL took a step back.

I hope they try to come out and run what they ran in the 2nd half of the AFC championship against KC on D. Mahomes and the new weapons will slice that shit the EFF up.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #65
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'm very interested to see how the Ravens look.

They were a loaded-up super team last year, and I don't see that with the roster changes. 3/5 of the OL is new, WR room is a downgrade, they added Henry which is another weapon on offense, but they were already a dynamite running team and I just don't see that being that big a change in how you defend them.

That D is taking a step back, though. Stone was a loss at S, they will miss Queen (even though he has some flaws), and the DL took a step back.

I hope they try to come out and run what they ran in the 2nd half of the AFC championship against KC on D. Mahomes and the new weapons will slice that shit the EFF up.
Wouldn’t Henry (at this point in his career) be better in an offense with a prolific passer?

If defenses are already daring Lamar to throw, wouldn’t that mean more guys around the line of scrimmage? That should hurt Henry’s ability to get up to full speed at the second level.

I’d think facing light boxes would be best for him. When he gets to full speed, he can still punish DBs downfield. I’d just guess it’ll be harder to get past the Front 7 if other teams want your QB to throw.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.