Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:18 AM  
Supporter

7/29/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Let’s go.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:38 PM   #106
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Solution to gun problems in the country: "It's mental health!"

A player on the team exhibits symptoms associated with a mental health disorder: "WTF? Get your ass out there and practice!"
Am I missing something or wasn't there just 1 single poster questioning his PTSD?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:53 PM   #107
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, this is a "every blade of grass" offense again. You have to defend it all and hope for pressure or a mistake.

One thing that has stood out that I haven't seen discussed is Rice creating some separation downfield against quality corners (we've seen him do this against Williams and Watson as well as against Conner). That's popped up in some clips.

If he can do that in game action, I don't think there's a tendency you can plan for.

Teams may come in thinking they're going to continue to dare Mahomes and company to beat them deep, but I can't see that lasting more than a few games. If the Ravens come out like that Week 1, with them trying to run McDonald's game plan from the 2nd half of the AFC title game, I think it's going to be a very, very ugly result. Like the 1st quarter of the Tampa Bay game in 2020.
My thought is always--who the hell are they going to cover.? I forget about Brown being there.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:22 PM   #108
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The guy is making plays that others aren't. And at some point that's gonna matter.
Trust me. It doesn't matter.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:23 PM   #109
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Sorry meant to quote this.
I still swear he sandbags people, only runs at 85-90% capacity until he gets the ball in his hands
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:29 PM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I still swear he sandbags people, only runs at 85-90% capacity until he gets the ball in his hands
I think he's just extremely high adrenaline and he gets an extra shot of it when he has the ball. If you remember he had a few drops from trying to take off running a split second before the ball arrived.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 04:31 PM   #111
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, this is a "every blade of grass" offense again. You have to defend it all and hope for pressure or a mistake.

One thing that has stood out that I haven't seen discussed is Rice creating some separation downfield against quality corners (we've seen him do this against Williams and Watson as well as against Conner). That's popped up in some clips.

If he can do that in game action, I don't think there's a tendency you can plan for.

Teams may come in thinking they're going to continue to dare Mahomes and company to beat them deep, but I can't see that lasting more than a few games. If the Ravens come out like that Week 1, with them trying to run McDonald's game plan from the 2nd half of the AFC title game, I think it's going to be a very, very ugly result. Like the 1st quarter of the Tampa Bay game in 2020.

I would expect teams to play shell again like they did 2021 and 2022.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:49 PM   #112
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Are you implying PTSD can’t be a thing 4.5yrs later?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
PTSD drops after 18 months. Everybody knows that
I worked along side heroes for about 10 years. including Special forces. Toughest SOB's you'll ever meet. Most had issues with PTSD, since they already had TS/SCI clearance, they were given jobs working with us civilian techs to keep them busy while getting treatment.

After a while when you earn their respect, they would talk to you like a buddy. The trauma endured for years was heart breaking. And it was told matter of factly.

I had 3 of those heroes go home and commit suicide after our shift. If some of the toughest harden men in the nation can have PTSD a civilian can.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:49 PM   #113
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Trust me. It doesn't matter.
We'll see
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 04:51 PM   #114
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I think defenses will continue to dare us to go deep. Until we can prove we can do it, they'll prepare for the short, easy stuff we did last year.

But if we can prove the deep threat is back, then it's over for the rest of the league.
Hopefully the ravens will dare us to go deep. And we will. Over and over

I would love the Chiefs to blow up the ravens in that first game.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.