Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM  
Supporter

8/1/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Out west the heat is supposed to relent slightly.

Here’s to a good practice.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Umm he's clearly talking about fantasy football...
My bad.

via GIPHY

ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
It was another big day for Justyn Ross apparently. But hey, it's wasted reps because "he has no chance" of making this roster folks say

Carson Steele is also making noise too now. Taking reps with the two's so that's one to keep an eye on i guess. Out of the udfa's him, Jacobs and Fabien Lovett have a big chance of making this roster as things stand.

Lastly Montrell Washington is having a sneaky great camp. His name has popped up more than Remigio and Moore tbh.
Where? Remigio is mentioned everywhere and Ross isn't as far as I've seen.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #48
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Obviously, it would depend on the circumstances, and I was referring more to if something happened earlier in the year. We could let him fully heal and not have to have him hobbling into the playoffs. Certainly if we're talking week 15 or something, that's a different story.

I'm just saying we actually have a backup who at one point in his career was considered an MVP candidate and threw for 3,700 yards and 27 TD while leading his team to a winning record his last full season as a starter. That's a very nice asset to have.
You obviously haven’t met Mahomes. He threw an absolute fit because Reid wanted to see if his LEG WAS BROKEN and he thought it would wait until halftime.

If Mahomes isn’t dead he’s playing.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
It was another big day for Justyn Ross apparently. But hey, it's wasted reps because "he has no chance" of making this roster folks say

Carson Steele is also making noise too now. Taking reps with the two's so that's one to keep an eye on i guess. Out of the udfa's him, Jacobs and Fabien Lovett have a big chance of making this roster as things stand.

Lastly Montrell Washington is having a sneaky great camp. His name has popped up more than Remigio and Moore tbh.
I honestly couldn't believe Lovett didn't get picked. After watching tape and after his combine performance, if someone would've told me he wouldn't get drafted I would've thought they were nuts.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #50
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:38 PM   #51
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Where? Remigio is mentioned everywhere and Ross isn't as far as I've seen.
That comment was about Washington. Remigio's name does come up a lot yes but that's including special teams stuff. In the 11-11 and 7-7 reps Washington has been making big plays and Ross has scored TD's and made big catches literally every day of camp.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #52
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
It's his last year...maybe he decided to be a somewhat decent reporter as he rides off into the sunset.
He almost resembles a compassionate human being with retirement on the horizon.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You obviously haven’t met Mahomes. He threw an absolute fit because Reid wanted to see if his LEG WAS BROKEN and he thought it would wait until halftime.

Believe me, I totally get who Mahomes is. However, there will come a time at some point when the team has to protect him from himself again. Hopefully, he goes on a Brady type run of incredible health over the next 10 years, but it's just nice to have such a high end backup if anything does occur. That's all I'm saying.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Dude had the flu and played in high altitude, cold, snowy-ass Denver. Was even bleeding from his throwing hand i believe and still played.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:52 PM   #55
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Prince continues to operate as the RB2, but forgive me for saying he's the clear favorite for the job.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.