Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-30-2023, 06:32 PM  
The Guy With The Goats

Star Trek: Starfleet Academy series... CONFIRMED

https://www.startrek.com/news/new-se...rfleet-academy

You know who is an instructor at the Academy? Only the most important man in the entire history of Starfleet...

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 05:48 PM   #31
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
No way in hell am I watching this.
I don't blame you... this show is aimed at people much younger than us.

I'll still watch it just to see where they take Trek way into the future. I'll grudge watch it until I can't anymore. But I made it through Discovery so I'm hopeful I can do the same with Academy.

Since they are open to making movies now I am kinda hoping to see a movie that features Scott Bakula return as Archer. It would turn into a spy drama where he runs into Trip Tucker (Connor Trinneer) as he is fleeing after having been burned by Section 31 after disobeying orders on how to deal with some sort of incoming threat.

They wind up on the refit NX-01 that we never got to see because of those rat bastards at UPN:

/you may or may not know that in the book series that followed it was found that Section 31 had snagged Trip right before he "was killed" and he began working for them instead. This would follow that storyline.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.