Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 11:38 AM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

School Shopping Extravaganza and Bitch Session

So, another year of Back to School bullshit is upon us. This thread is for any steals, deals and bullshit you need to bitch about.

I have a 16yr that’s going into his Junior year. He worked his ass off this summer with the oil well service outfit. Little shits sitting on a small fortune for a kid. He’s a miser and won’t buy shit. So, 5 pairs of Ariat Jeans, $650 pair of Tecova boots, $175 Nike Vapor football cleats and we’re just getting started I think. I am balking on the $200 Sitka backpack he wants, he can buy that shit. Any of you sick of the Back to School season and just wish they’d get their ass back to school?

Wish school was year round with exceptions for fishing and hunting days, ****…
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #46
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
I think i dropped like $500 ish.

Most expensive thing being a new pair of Jordan's, of course. $130. And then another, cheaper pair of Nike running shoes for the gym. A couple shirts, some hoodies, backpack etc.

I wish my kid could just be into Converse or Vans. Those are like $60 lol.

Luckily he has a grip of jeans that are still in new condition. I was like, dude, how the **** you have so many nice pairs of jeans, lol.
What about school notebooks, etc?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:45 PM   #47
Just a li'l Evel

We only got our school clothes at the Treasury. Was a discount store cheaper than Kohls or Target today.

Up until age 11 we only got shoes that were tied together with a nylon zip tie through the top lace hole. We had to try them on with our feet together and couldn't move.

Later, we shopped at Marshall's, back when they carried "IRREGULARS" as noted on the tag. Was stuff with one off-colored thread through the weave, or a tiny hole or stain.

I got an orange Izod sweater that had a yellowish dot near the bottom of the sleeve. I bought that and only wore it with the sleeves scrunched up to conceal the blemish.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #48
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
What about school notebooks, etc?

$55. I pay the parent/teacher org and his stuff is waiting on the first day of school in the classroom.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:57 PM   #49
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
We only got our school clothes at the Treasury. Was a discount store cheaper than Kohls or Target today.

Up until age 11 we only got shoes that were tied together with a nylon zip tie through the top lace hole. We had to try them on with our feet together and couldn't move.

Later, we shopped at Marshall's, back when they carried "IRREGULARS" as noted on the tag. Was stuff with one off-colored thread through the weave, or a tiny hole or stain.

I got an orange Izod sweater that had a yellowish dot near the bottom of the sleeve. I bought that and only wore it with the sleeves scrunched up to conceal the blemish.

Until high school when I started buying my own stuff, I got 1 new shirt and 1 new pants. The rest came from garage sales.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:57 PM   #50
My Mamma Says

$650 boots??? They made of gold??? JFC.
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #51
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
$650 boot??? They made of gold??? JFC.
Of course not. Gold boots would be cheaper than that.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote