Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2024, 08:22 AM  
The Guy With The Goats

McDonalds Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is back in the KC area!

For YEARS it was a tradition to stop at the McDonalds at the Matfield Green Service Area on the way up to a Chiefs game because they were the only McDonalds left that still served the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel breakfast sammich.

Then ****ing Hardees took over the building. My favorite breakfast sammich was gone. It has been almost a decade since I've had it. I wasn't the only one missing it... and McD's finally responded to the demand. First they re-released it on the coasts and it slowly made its way inward.

People who know my love of this sammich sent me a link to a FB group that kept track of where they were being re-released and news finally hit that it was coming back into KC. This morning I had to drive 30 minutes off the farm to take the barn cat to the vet (peeing blood) and decided to take a look at the McD's app on a whim to see if the Excelsior Springs location happened to have it.

THEY DID.

I would post an image of the breakfast but they were rapidly consumed so instead I will leave you with the knowledge that they are back and money saving tip that the McD's app has a buy one get one free option.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-22-2024, 02:58 PM   #46
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Decided one of these bad boys is gonna be breakfast tomorrow

Its been a month or so, I'm overdue
Same here. In a different town and heard they have them.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 09:49 PM   #47
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Chew with caution, you may run into something that won’t chew.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 09:16 AM   #48

M ****ers were out of steak.

BK Jr breakfast burritos it was...
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 09:35 AM   #49
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

So not only are the ice cream machines broken but the steak machines are broken too?

4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-23-2024, 09:58 AM   #50
Supporter

Had one in Pensacola about 8 years ago.

Pretty damn good.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 11:02 AM   #51
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

Mine was a poorly made mess with the egg and steak almost falling off opposite sides of the bagel... and way too much sauce

Still tasted pretty good but I needed like a six foot long piece of paper towel to clean up all the grease and sauce... I'm good on these for a while now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 11:05 AM   #52
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Mine was a poorly made mess with the egg and steak almost falling off opposite sides of the bagel... and way too much sauce

Still tasted pretty good but I needed like a six foot long piece of paper towel to clean up all the grease and sauce... I'm good on these for a while now
The two I originally received were not greasy at all. I was like... damn, these could stand to be just a *TOUCH* more greasy.

Sorry it didn't work out for ya.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-23-2024, 11:11 AM   #53
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
The two I originally received were not greasy at all. I was like... damn, these could stand to be just a *TOUCH* more greasy.

Sorry it didn't work out for ya.
Like all fast food, it really just comes down to who makes it and how many shits they have to give that day

The place was absolutely slammed, so I'm sure they were all in there just wishing we'd all go away
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 12:25 PM   #54

Still mildly pissed as I can't get them in my town but didn't get there until 9:45, so it's my fault.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote