Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 06:16 AM   #75976
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

It's Monday morning. Hope all the DonkTards will show up to "Talk Football" like they were when they were winning their preseason title.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:21 AM   #75977
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Genuinely a bit shocked at the state of the rest of the Broncos roster, though. I mean, it's ****ing DIRE. By my count there's two players I'd be genuinely happy to plug into the Chiefs roster and that's Surtain and Meinerz.

There's not a single skill position player that looks to have any sort of talent worth building around currently. Now, Williams deserves an asterisk because of the knee injury seemingly robbing him of his top end abilities, but there's no excuse for the rest.

Defensively I don't even know what the **** y'all are doing. It's a mish mash of a bunch of ideal tertiary pieces asked to play way above their station and Pat Surtain, all being coached by *checks notes* Vance Joseph.

Some of that is to be expected given the capital you've spent for Wilson and Payton, but there have been other teams that made the same type of errors (looking at you, 49ers and Browns) that still have a relatively high talent level overall. The Broncos, not so much.
Nailed it! They dont have the roster to hang wirh teams the whole game / season. Wonder if the dead money and picks they lost for Wilson would have helped?

Oh Manchumbo... just one more reason why I picked them to go 6 -11 this season - 2 games worse than last year Get it now???

Last edited by TEX; Today at 06:36 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 06:32 AM   #75978
Special Teams ACE!!!

Tell me again why you guys cut Justin Simmons? I mean, the obvious answer is the front office wanted a tank season, but I know I won't get that admission from any of you, so let's hear the better answer.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.