Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:29 AM  
"I'm with you fellers"

3 headed rushing backfield

I am intrigued by our new 3 headed power rushing backfield with Pacheco, Perine and Steele. However, I worry that Andy just will not stick to a power rushing gameplan.

In 2023
CHIEFS 1784 TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
OPPONENTS 1925 TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
CHIEFS RUSHING ATTEMPTS 417 - 4.3 PER ATTEMPT
OPPONENTS RUSHING ATTEMPTS 432 - 4.5

What do you think our rushing yards, attempts and per attempt will be this year?

In 2024
CHIEFS ______ TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
OPPONENTS _______ TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
CHIEFS RUSHING ATTEMPTS ____ - _____ PER ATTEMPT
OPPONENTS RUSHING ATTEMPTS ______ - _______
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old Today, 11:50 AM   #16
Starter

Marty Ball Baby!!!
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 11:51 AM   #17
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
I am intrigued by our new 3 headed power rushing backfield with Pacheco, Perine and Steele. However, I worry that Andy just will not stick to a power rushing gameplan.

In 2023

What do you think our rushing yards, attempts and per attempt will be this year?

In 2024
CHIEFS ______ TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
OPPONENTS _______ TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
CHIEFS RUSHING ATTEMPTS ____ - _____ PER ATTEMPT
OPPONENTS RUSHING ATTEMPTS ______ - _______
Hard to be a power running team when you almost always operate outta shotgun. I do NOT hope we run very much but I hope we run MORE on short yardage and do NOT run out of shotgun as much in these downs. With Steele and Perine now we have a better opportunity to do that.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Why in God's name would he stick to a power rushing gameplan? Have you seen our receiving corps? Our QB? C'mon man, wtf?
This is a pass first team in a pass first league.

Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust Schottenheimer agrees
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:35 PM   #19
Dazed and Confused

Chiefs in 2024 rushing:

PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #20
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Hard to be a power running team when you almost always operate outta shotgun. I do NOT hope we run very much but I hope we run MORE on short yardage and do NOT run out of shotgun as much in these downs. With Steele and Perine now we have a better opportunity to do that.

I just hope we run effectively. We can't be getting stuffed on 3rd and 1 and we have to get 4+ on first downs.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #21
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Andy has not, will not, and should not go with a power running game plan. He's got Patrick Mahomes. Also I want no part of a "3 headed rushing backfield". I want Pacheco to be the RB on most drives, Steele should get a couple of drives to give him a breather, and Perine can have a few 3rd down plays. Snap distribution should be like this

Pacheco gets 65%-75%
Steele gets 20%-25%
Perine gets 5%-10%

Pacheco needs the bulk, because he eventually breaks a long one and I think he does better when he gets a feel for things.
I would like to lighten the pacheco workload to keep him healthy for the playoffs. 55-60%.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 01:31 PM   #22
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I don’t see Steele getting a lot of work. Realistically this is probably a 2 headed attack.
Steele will play when the game is out of reach or we’re just moving the ball effortlessly on offense. I don’t see him getting much reps.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #23
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Why in God's name would he stick to a power rushing gameplan?
I'm assuming what is meant by power rushing gameplan, that when it is 2nd/3rd and 1, everyone would be confident that the run game could just drive straight forward and pick up the first down without the need for a bunch of strange formations, movements, or gimmicks. I'm all for it.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Steele will play when the game is out of reach or we’re just moving the ball effortlessly on offense. I don’t see him getting much reps.
Let him have it on 3rd and short. We've sucked hard on 2nd and 3rd and short. Steele might be the answer.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #25
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
I'm assuming what is meant by power rushing gameplan, that when it is 2nd/3rd and 1, everyone would be confident that the run game could just drive straight forward and pick up the first down without the need for a bunch of strange formations, movements, or gimmicks. I'm all for it.

Oh, well yeah...I cringe in those short yardage situations when I start seeing a ton of shifts and movement, then it gets blown up in the backfield (or a false start). I know it's blasphemy after what happened that game against Green Bay, but I'd like to see the sneak put back in the playbook *runs and takes cover*
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.