Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM  
Steel sharpens Steele!

4K movies

Just sold a lot of movies and PS4/PS5 games on eBay. To get some funds to replace our ancient Blu-Ray player. So I bought a new 4K player - Panasonic DP-UB820-K. Can you guys recommend some awesome 4K movies that are worth the purchase?

I currently have in 4K:

Die Hard
Jaws
Saving Private Ryan
The Fifth Element
Gladiator
Alien
The Thing (Kurt Russell)
Indiana Jones collection

Viewed reviews on these movies before purchasing them. My TV supports eARC and so does the player as well as my sound system. TIA!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM   #2
Mortgage the Future Please

Do you not have high speed internet in your area?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #3
Steel sharpens Steele!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Do you not have high speed internet in your area?
Of course I do! 1GB fiber optic actually ran straight to the house. I like to watch movies when I want to and not "IF" they are streaming or not. Makes for a nice day off. Yes, we have Netflix, Paramount +, Disney, Amazon Prime, Max, ESPN +,etc. You sound like my wife. I do NOT pay for 4K and it is just a little thing I wanted to dabble into to see what it is all about - nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by Stryker; Yesterday at 09:31 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.