Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 10:37 AM  
Politically Incorrect

Which NFL teams will be much better and much worse in 2024?

Every year we see a big turnover in which teams make the playoffs, which teams retrench and those few shockers.

On paper, the Texans look scary with what they brought in.

The Bills look like they are in for a rough year.

Vikings look average.

I think the Steelers have a horrible year and first time in Tomlin's history they are under .500

I also think the Cowboys come back to Earth.

I'm not sold on the Commanders or Falcons like some talking heads are but I think the Jets could finally have a very good year IF and it's a big IF, Rodgers is healthy.

The Bears may finally have an offense after 30 years.

The Giants, Patriots, Panthers, Saints, Titans, Cardinals, Seahawks look like shit.

The Raiders are the Raiders but they may steal a few wins as Minshew can get hot at times.

The Broncos have a much better QB in Bo Nix but not sure what else they have.

The Chargers will be 100% better coached but they have to avoid the injury bug and they appear a little older in many places with not much depth.

Eagles will go backwards in my opinion.

Rams, Tampa Bay, Lions, Browns, Miami will be about the same.

Bengals can really improve if Burrow stays upright.

Chiefs, 49'ers and Ravens are all shoe-ins for the playoffs.

So who do you think really ascends and who do you think shits the bed in 2024?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #31
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I do. Wilson wasn't bad last year. Pretty pedestrian but he had 26 TD and 8 INT in 15 games for a team who's head coach absolutely hated him. Last year the Pittsburgh total QB stats were 13 TD, 9 INT with 84 rating. They should absolutely be better even if Fields plays.
Payton bullshit offensive system gave him those numbers. Alot of empty stats in that offense.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.