View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 10:30 PM   #15
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Yeah, I don't think it's a question of motivation. He's plenty motivated. I think his biggest problem is that he doesn't trust his guys right now.
It's this right here. Basically all new, young offensive line. They've done great at times and other times they've shit the bed. That's to be expected and I think it will get better with more games under their belt. Mahomes will benefit from that time with them as well.

As far as the receivers, with all the crazy tipped passes, dropped balls, fumbles, and random crazy shit that somehow results in a turnover every other possession, it's gotten in Mahomes head. That will also get better with time. I mean it ****ing has to right? This shit's insane. This team was one of the best in the league at not turning the football over. For several years. Now all of a sudden they're turning it over on a 1/4 of their possessions? Crazy.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote