View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #15
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy View Post
I agree. He's at that point where saying so and so was actually better is just not reality. To me nobody is acttually better that P. Manning. Joe is my all time number one but was he actually better than Manning? It's even in my book. They both are the greatest.
My whole argument is that Montana was greater, not because of talent, but because he was clutch.

I would, however, suggest that given the same the same rules to play under, that Johnny U would have been viewed in almost exactly the same light that Manning is now.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.