View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:55 AM   #17
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I write the column for a ton of different reasons. I'm invested in my community. If my neighbors take care of their homes then my property value will be maintained and my neighborhood will stay safe for my family.

If my neighbors let their houses fall apart then investors buy all the houses and rent them out. Neighborhood goes to crap and I'm stuck with a worthless property.

My columns are designed to help the people who were never going to hire me anyway. The people who hire contractors like me are going to hire me because they haven't the time, skills, or inclination to do what I do.
I gotcha.
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.