View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 11:05 AM   #204
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I fly mostly in the west but had a trade show in MCO week before last. That is one ****ed up airport. The signage is a cluster**** and security was worse than DEN.

Thankfully, I got a FIRST CLASS upgrade on the flight home so I survived. I forgot to tell everyone until today.
On top of everything else, the wifi is slow as molasses. There are two flights listed as going out of gate 121 and the gate agent just got on the intercom and said, "I'm gonna give the most honest answer I can. I don't know NUTHIN!"

She then said that the next flight out of that gate is to Austin (the other one was Houston). So as of NOW, we should be boarding soon. PTL!
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote