Thread: Chiefs Our current WR costs.
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 09:57 PM   #106
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Reek had the advantage of speed/quickness, so he didn't have to be a great route-runner to get open. that quickness allowed him to avoid getting jammed and then he could just run by guys. He developed his release/stem/breaks as his career went on. But as a speed WR. He never had to be as precise about his footwork or his hand-fighting technique like a Larry Fitzgerald/Jerry Rice or more normal-speed WR.

'Normal' WRs have to have or acquire those kinds of skills or their time is short in the NFL. Skyy has nice footwork (still needs work, but he's further ahead than Hardman is right now) but he showed troubles getting off jams. I suspect he's working on that right now.

I'm not holding my breath as far as the Ross' are concerned. Any production Andy gets out of them will just be icing on the cake. doubt Andy can count on anything there.
another reason that we never seem to draft of develop a WR, or Reid with the Eagles is because it's probably a position that easier to tell if they are going to be good or not and the top talents are gone a lot by the 2nd round. Usually the top 20 in the first. I was watching some video of the best WR's from each round.

MVS is one of the greatest 5th round pick WR's of all time, for example.

Andy Reid is a winner and doesn't often get a draft pick in the top 15.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote