Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 08:51 AM   #327
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Ok all caught up now, and maaan I just can't believe what a disappointing season its been... was that REALLY the best they could do in the second to last episode of the season?

Spending 20 more worthless minutes on Jimmy's ass, and another 15 on Kayce trying to understand the meaning of his spirit animal?

And another 10 or so on the enviro-radical who loves ****ing her enemies?

**** me

Its easy to see where all of Taylor Sheridans creative energies are being spent these days, and thats 1883... which is a VASTLY superior product at this point

But probably not enough to make me sign up and pay extra for it, because **** Taylor Sheridan
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.