Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 03:53 PM   #62
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He's better than that. Can't think of anyone who's come close to doing as much for so many people here. All the times he's opened his home up for us, dealing not only with the crazed drunken hijinks but the aftermath none of us saw. He and his wife should be sainted. Just not anytime soon.
About ten years ago, he and I road tripped to Texarkana to spend a week with Dole.

And anyone who knows Joe KNOWS he is a connoisseur of music.

He premade about twenty CD's for the trip and we rocked out the whole way there. Laughed our asses off at the podunk Arkansas towns and names.

Spent the week with Dole partying and listening to live music. Drank moonshine backstage! LOL

One of my favorite vacations. Seems like yesterday.

I love him like a brother.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote