Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:38 PM   #43
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He's better than that. Can't think of anyone who's come close to doing as much for so many people here. All the times he's opened his home up for us, dealing not only with the crazed drunken hijinks but the aftermath none of us saw. He and his wife should be sainted. Just not anytime soon.
I completely agree. I wasn’t trying to undersell him by any means. I just know that there are others here who have been extremely generous and helpful in their own ways and I did not want to slight them.

So let me say it another way: he’s as good as they come and definitely better than most.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote