View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 03:06 AM   #83
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That sack strip was incredible. Jackson was winding up to throw then before I knew it, Jones was on top of him. Crashed over him like a wave.
I believe Chris Jones had 2 strip sacks yesterday.

One where he hit Lamar in the back while Lamar was in the pocket, knocking the ball out, and Ben Niemann recovered it.

And one where he had a hold of Lamar and knocked the ball out of his hand while shoving him out of bounds well behind the LOS. The ball came loose and hit the field of play a second before Lamar was out of bounds. I think maybe it was Mike Danna who made an attempt to recover the ball, but it trickled out of bounds before he could get to it.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.