View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 01:07 PM   #22
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Bosa handles everyone.

He got so damn good, so damn fast. That playoff run was just unreal.

And there's really not a weakness in his game. He can beat you with power, speed or technique. He can set the edge. I'd imagine the !@#$ing guy can drop into coverage on zone blitzes if he needs to.

He might be the most complete defensive player in the sport right now. Just an absolute horse. And as he gets a little older, he'll probably end up playing around 15-20 lbs heavier than he is now and I just don't know how you stop that. A 285 lb missile w/ those levers and those hand-skills...lord.
Bosa is primarily a power rusher. That's his bread and butter. James Harrison said before the SB Fisher shouldn't be able to block him because he knows his weakness better than anyone. He pushed Fisher around.

You're not wrong though. Nick Bosa is disgustingly good. I wasnt ashamed of Fisher. Bosa is just a better rusher than fisher is a blocker... and hes far from lonely in that.

Nick isnt that polished. Yet. That's the scary part. Glad Joey isnt that good... and joey bosa is pretty good!
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.