View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:55 AM   #2399
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Bah I don't wanna go stock up on shit at the store, I hate doing that.
Me, neither, but I'm heading out shortly, just in case school is cancelled for a few weeks.

The good thing is that the freeways are dead in LA, which is absolutely freaking bizarre. I've never heard this town so quiet, not after Northridge, really never. It's really, really weird.

The bad thing is that it might be futile, as there's probably been a run on the stores this morning. Costco opens at 10am and I'm heading up shortly but I'm expecting an epic disaster.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.