ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink how do you like your burger? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325067)

cabletech94 09-13-2019 06:06 PM

you all have done great!!

rabblerouser 09-13-2019 06:09 PM

Gotta have that sear on the beef. After that, as long as there's no mayo, we good.

mlyonsd 09-13-2019 06:15 PM

If you're looking for a little change.

1# 80/20
1/2 t Worcestershire
1/2 t Onion salt
1/4 t Garlic powder
1/4 t Black pepper

Pablo 09-13-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 14445666)
If you're looking for a little change.

1# 80/20
1/2 t Worcestershire
1/2 t Onion salt
1/4 t Garlic powder
1/4 t Black pepper

I usually add a little Worcestershire(gotta be Lea and Perrins), a shot of spicy mustard and salt and black pepper to my burger blend by default.

Baby Lee 09-13-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 14445670)
I usually add a little Worcestershire(gotta be Lea and Perrins), a shot of spicy mustard and salt and black pepper to my burger blend by default.

I've mentioned it a bunch of times when beef comes up, but give a try to Claude's Brisket Marinade. Somewhere between Worchestershire and Liquid Smoke.

mlyonsd 09-13-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 14445670)

Bingo. I will try that.

Pablo 09-13-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 14445673)
I've mentioned it a bunch of times when beef comes up, but give a try to Claude's Brisket Marinade. Somewhere between Worchestershire and Liquid Smoke.

I'll keep it on my radar. Always looking for another random condiment.

BucEyedPea 09-13-2019 11:07 PM

I like my cooked medium—grass fed organic or organic ground beef—or even ground Bison.

A good gluten free bun that is as soft as a Brioche or a Spelt Brioche.

Everything on it except cheese because that makes it a cheeseburger. You asked about our favorite hamburger.

For condiments: French's Yellow Mustard, Heinz Ketchup, white onion and dill pickles or dill relish on one side. The other side lettuce, tomato ( salted) and an ample amount of good quality green lettuce like Green Leaf, Boston Lettuce, Bibb Lettuce or Romaine—no flavorless Iceberg Lettuce.

Simply Red 09-13-2019 11:14 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OoXNs7MfBWg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rabblerouser 09-14-2019 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 14445976)
I like my cooked medium—grass fed organic or organic ground beef—or even ground Bison.

A good gluten free bun that is as soft as a Brioche or a Spelt Brioche.

Everything on it except cheese because that makes it a cheeseburger. You asked about our favorite hamburger.

For condiments: French's Yellow Mustard, Heinz Ketchup, white onion and dill pickles or dill relish on one side. The other side lettuce, tomato ( salted) and an ample amount of good quality green lettuce like Green Leaf, Boston Lettuce, Bibb Lettuce or Romaine—no flavorless Iceberg Lettuce.

You and I can be friends.

Fishpicker 09-14-2019 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 14445078)
Is a pork fritter sandwich the same as a pork tenderloin sandwich? If so I had one from Hy-Vee for the first time and it was awesome. Huge.

yeah probably. pork fritter is pork tenderloin that is pounded out, breaded and deep fried. it is chicken fried pork. they are especially awesome if you catch them right when they are coming out of the fryer. you can even talk them into adding some white gravy to it.

sometimes i will buy them cold and warm them up in the oven on broil. I put the bun in a baegel toaster

Mahomes_Is_God 09-14-2019 01:47 AM

Doesn't matter to me as long as it has bacon & cheese on it. I'm a simple man.