Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-18-2022, 12:06 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

****Official GDT KC Chiefs @ Houston Texans ****

I just got laid at the Hilton hotel in Kansas City

When I score on Saturday night Chiefs score 35+ points

Go Chiefs
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:09 AM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Excited to see Toney back on the field, even if it's only for a handful of plays.

It's going to be kind of a snoozer, but a dominating performance.

29-16.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:10 AM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Nearly forgt to ask: was it good for him?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:13 AM   #4
Veteran

I'm rooting for Kansas City to beat Houston in the football game!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 12:17 AM   #5
MVP

May the Chiefs March on to a glorious victory!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:18 AM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Moving on to a 14 - 3 season! GEAUX CHIEFS (My favorite NFL football team by the way!) Unleash the Pacheco!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:19 AM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

So very glad you got to drain your nuts!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:25 AM   #8
Choco Favre

I am a fan of the KC Chiefs
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 12:32 AM   #9
Veteran

This happened right next to NRG Stadium.

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 12:39 AM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

In. **** these pieces of shit!

Go Chiefs! Don’t Go Texans!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:39 AM   #11
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
So very glad you got to drain your nuts!
Absolutely. Had a great time all day in Kansas City. First time back since the LIV parade. My GF wanted eat at the Cheesecake Factory and that was a first for me and it was ****ing good. They were also packed. Got stuffed. Then drove around to look for the Sheraton Hotel because I had paid reservations there but the address kept taking us to the Hilton and the sent us to Sheraton Crown Center but that was wrong we wanted the Plaza so went back and how the **** did I know Hilton bought out Sheraton so we were right the first time but waisted our time and we hat to get to the horse carriage ride at 6 and we barely made it but parking was a bitch and I had to back out of a parking garage like playing GTA. I fou d a spot along a street and we made it to the carriage ride and she loved it I got us the Cinderella coach. That was a lot of fun. Then made it back to the hotel.

No hot water for bath so I went to complain and the had a guy come fix it but the toilet wouldn't flush *shatter full* he fixed the shower to get hot water but couldn't fix the toilet. So I had to go back down and get us another room but had to wait in line behind Karen going on about free continental breakfast Yada Yada Yada. Finally my turn the guy said no other room available ten minutes waiting on something he calls someone that didn't show up for their room and they canceled. Thank God. Shee took a bath and I took a hot shower and when I got out she was wearing a red with black lace teddy. Hot as ****.

So we got it on and when I get laid on Saturday night Chiefs score 35+ points. Oh yeah she had a long flight from Mother Russia but the Queen was delighted.

Last edited by Rasputin; 12-18-2022 at 12:54 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 12:43 AM   #12
Inmem 2.0

Go out there and get the 7th AFC West title in a row boys
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:43 AM   #13
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Absolutely. Had a great time all day in Kansas City. First time back since the LIV parade. My GF wanted eat at the Xeese Factory and that was a first for me and it was ****ing good. They were also packed. Got stuffed. Then drove around to look for the Sheraton Hotel because I had paid reservations there but the address kept taking us to the Hilton and the sent us to Sheraton Crown Center but that was wrong we wanted the Plaza so went back and how the **** did I know Hilton bought out Sheraton so we were right the first time but waisted our time and we hat to get to the horse carriage ride at 6 and we barely made it but parking was a bitch and I had to back out of a parking garage like playing GTA. I fou d a spot along a street and we made it to the carriage ride and she loved it I got us the Cinderella coach. That was a lot of fun. Then made it back to the hotel.

No hot water for bath so I went to complain and the had a guy come fix it but the toilet wouldn't flush *shatter full* he fixed the shower to get hot water but couldn't fix the toilet. So I had to go back down and get us another room but had to wait in line behind Karen going on about free continental breakfast Yada Yada Yada. Finally my turn the guy said no other room available ten minutes waiting on something he calls someone that didn't show up for their room and they canceled. Thank God. Shee took a bath and I took a hot shower and when I got out she was wearing a red with black lace teddy. Hot as ****.

So we got it on and when I get laid on Saturday night Chiefs score 35+ points. Oh yeah she had a long flight from Mother Russia but the Queen was delighted.
You’re a vet around here, so I figured you’d know this by now. We only believe stories about dudes and their girlfriends when they post a picture of their girlfriend’s thigh to brag about their girlfriend’s ass.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:47 AM   #14
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Absolutely. Had a great time all day in Kansas City. First time back since the LIV parade. My GF wanted eat at the Xeese Factory and that was a first for me and it was ****ing good. They were also packed. Got stuffed. Then drove around to look for the Sheraton Hotel because I had paid reservations there but the address kept taking us to the Hilton and the sent us to Sheraton Crown Center but that was wrong we wanted the Plaza so went back and how the **** did I know Hilton bought out Sheraton so we were right the first time but waisted our time and we hat to get to the horse carriage ride at 6 and we barely made it but parking was a bitch and I had to back out of a parking garage like playing GTA. I fou d a spot along a street and we made it to the carriage ride and she loved it I got us the Cinderella coach. That was a lot of fun. Then made it back to the hotel.

I live right around the corner from the Hilton. They really fixed up the outside. Minus the issues in your room was the inside nice? It's too cold to be outside hope you guys enjoyed your horse and carriage ride the lights are awesome
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:52 AM   #15
Thank you

KC Chiefs will win game
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.