Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM  
Ultrabanned

How many Rep Points do you have?

For some reason, this number fascinates me. I realize there must be staged plateaus at certain numbers like 50,000 and 100,000, but how many points do you have planet?

I'll start.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
Take a Chill Pill

Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
Take a Chill Pill

Check your rep again, how many do you have now?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Check your rep again, how many do you have now?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Supporter

Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
WOW I would probably have more if it weren't for all the BAD rep I get that keeps subtracting.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #9
Banned

Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Ok I will give you rep and tell me how much it goes up. See what my rep is worth
Old 05-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
Garlic make my feet stank!

13, 898!
Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Toadkiller 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:36 PM   #12
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
Nice, I account for 1136 rep points. I wonder how that works.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadkiller View Post
13, 898!
Whatcha got now Toadkiller?
Old 05-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #14
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadkiller View Post
13, 898!
Now how many? I just gave you rep.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #15
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
Ok I will give you rep and tell me how much it goes up. See what my rep is worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
Whatcha got now Toadkiller?
I already gave everyone in the thread rep so make sure you subtract an extra 1136 from the difference so you can see what yours is.