Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 12:12 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bucs Super Bowl LV Game Thread****

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:01 PM   #3391
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Whats with the heel turn?
Just the way I take losses...I don't whine like some of your little bitches.

I want to revel in the muck of the loss.

I'm watching Tampa Bay ride around in their yachts carrying the Lombardi while I sit in Missouri in the middle of a bunch of snow.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 02-10-2021 at 01:07 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 02-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #3392
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Better than a 3 year fan like yourself!
Uhhhhh what?

Look at my join date, you ****ing reerun. Try that again.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:04 PM   #3393
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Uhhhhh what?

Look at my join date, you ****ing reerun. Try that again.
Look at mine you ****ing asswipe!

I've got Chiefs gear older than your sorry ass.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:10 PM   #3394
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
And I hope Winfield breaks his leg in week 1.
This makes Winfield look like a little bitch. With the taunt in the game and wearing the belt/peace sign at the parade, it's obvious we were living in his head.. but we also invited that shit. Tyreek throwing up the peace sign and backflipping into the end zone wasn't the best idea then or now. I can chalk that up to a young dude having some fun and getting his revenge.

Now Suh and Devin White on the other hand? I'll be rooting for career ending injuries for them after what they tried to do to Mahomes.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:13 PM   #3395
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This makes Winfield look like a little bitch. With the taunt in the game and wearing the belt/peace sign at the parade, it's obvious we were living in his head.. but we also invited that shit. Tyreek throwing up the peace sign and backflipping into the end zone wasn't the best idea then or now. I can chalk that up to a young dude having some fun and getting his revenge.

Now Suh and Devin White on the other hand? I'll be rooting for career ending injuries for them after what they tried to do to Mahomes.

jesus....everytime Mahomes gets hit people want the other player to have a career ending injury. pathetic....were you all abused growing up?
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 02-10-2021, 01:29 PM   #3396

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
jesus....everytime Mahomes gets hit people want the other player to have a career ending injury. pathetic....were you all abused growing up?
Did you watch the game?

Suh punched Mahomes in the head and Devin White tried to break Patrick in half while he was clearly already down.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #3397
Veteran

Quote:
Did you watch the game?

Suh punched Mahomes in the head and Devin White tried to break Patrick in half while he was clearly already down.
well if that’s the case then after Chris Jones got his 15 yard penalty then you should want him to get a career ending injury for the following play when he jumped on the pile and drive the defender into the ground.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:45 PM   #3398

Quote:
well if that’s the case then after Chris Jones got his 15 yard penalty then you should want him to get a career ending injury for the following play when he jumped on the pile and drive the defender into the ground.

Do you have a link? I didn’t see that

Old 02-10-2021, 01:51 PM   #3399
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2021, 01:51 PM   #3400
Veteran

Quote:
Do you have a link? I didn’t see that
no i don’t. if the full game is up somewhere i could find it. t was literally the very next play after jones got the 15 yarder. he needs to break both legs right?

Old 02-10-2021, 01:57 PM   #3401
Veteran

As this team plays in more big games more controversies are expected, that is the tax for being a SB contender every year. Gotta get used to having a bulls eye on their backs as long as Mahomes plays.
Chiefs' misfortune leading up to the game played a big role in this blowout loss. No other explanation for looking this bad after that energetic performance in the AFCCG. Reid looked to be checked out and the offense picked up on it. The D had some fire but gave up when asked to play both the TB offense and the refs.
gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 02-10-2021, 02:03 PM   #3402

Quote:
no i don’t. if the full game is up somewhere i could find it. t was literally the very next play after jones got the 15 yarder. he needs to break both legs right?
Alright, well I'm not going to comment on it until I see it. So link it or shut the **** up.

In the meantime, read a few posts I've made about Chris Jones over the last couple weeks:

Quote:
Then you’ve got some reading comprehension issues to sort through.

At no point did I say it was OK. I actually agree that the players need to act like they have more than two brain cells to rub together.

UNFORTUNATELY, this is the issue you can run into with players who have excess attitude. It’s great when you’re up and winning and everything is going right. It also helps sometimes when you’ve got some dogs who can rally when you’re down.. but every once in a while, they’ll lose focus and lash out in a bad way.

For Chris Jones, it seems like it’s basically at least once every game
. Mathieu is generally pretty good but he picked a horrendous time to meltdown.
Quote:
I will agree with the other poster, though, that the league now knows it's easy to bait him into drawing dumbass penalties. I'm sure the league caught wind of the punch he threw against the Bills and that probably contributed to the quick flag this time around.
Quote:
Eh, I think guys on both sides all around were wrong there.

Okafor definitely came in well after the whistle was blown and put Allen down, Allen threw the ball at his face, Okafor stood over Allen and taunted him, #73 came in and laid him out, then #76 gave Okafor a little extra while he was still on the ground, then Jones was a putting his hands all over the ref trying to get to #76.

Ultimately, I'm more inclined to blame our guys for the whole thing. Allen is a big dude so playing to/through the whistle is a bit excusable for Okafor, but why are you taunting him? Who gives a shit if he tossed the ball at your head. YOU'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. And don't even get me started on Chris Jones. That idiot threw a ****ing punch in the 1st quarter. He literally had two plays in which he should have been ejected.

I feel like a lot of guys on this team are just ****ing stupid sometimes.
You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who would consider me a homer. I love my Chiefs but I am very critical of them.

Old 02-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #3403
Veteran

Quote:
Alright, well I'm not going to comment on it until I see it. So link it or shut the **** up.

In the meantime, read a few posts I've made about Chris Jones over the last couple weeks:

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who would consider me a homer. I love my Chiefs but I am very critical of them.

you obviously didn’t watch the game then because it was clear as day. he needs to have his career ended right, maybe a loss of a couple limbs.

Old 02-10-2021, 02:27 PM   #3404
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Wait a minute. I just read that brady was named the MVP. Are they talking about Tom Brady? The guy who barely cracked 200 yards passing like it's his rookie year of 1967? That Tom Brady? The guy who got nearly as many penalty yards as passing yards to help him score? That Brady?

No one on the Buccaneers offense should have been considered other than maybe that old tight end. My MVP vote would've gone to Lavonte David or maybe Barrett. I could also see that mouthy little garbage pile #45 getting it - Devin White.

But Brady? That's ridiculous. He got more gifts than a billionaire's mistress.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread