Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 02:47 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah I guess so, IDK that all are created equal though. MVS was a speed guy, Hardman was a speed guy. They don't track the ball on the same level of a Hollywood or Worthy.
I am a firm believer that MVS could not catch over the shoulder. He pirouetted on every deep ball to be able to face it incoming. What use is the speed without maximizing its benefit?
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-19-2024, 02:56 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
I am a firm believer that MVS could not catch over the shoulder. He pirouetted on every deep ball to be able to face it incoming. What use is the speed without maximizing its benefit?
Hill didn't do it very well either, though.

Not a lot of guys do. I honestly think it's partly because of the helmets. I don't have a hard time doing it at all without a helmet. I did struggle a bit as a kid with pads on. Your field of vision is diminished quite and sometimes that's all the difference in locating/tracking the football.

If you have to turn your head more to locate the ball because of the reduced field of vision, then you're probably just going to go all the rest of the way around and elevate for it.

Hill did that far more often than he didn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 12:46 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Somebody's excited about their new deep threat:

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:27 PM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I wish I would have known. This is right down the street from me at a place called "Game On" sports arena. Its where my son plays basketball. I'd go there and creep on Mahomes through the window.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:09 PM   #6
Mahomosapien

Quote:

That explains why Hollywood followed stroupe on Instagram a week before he signed too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-19-2024, 07:00 PM   #7
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
That explains why Hollywood followed stroupe on Instagram a week before he signed too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mahomie prob promised him a free year of training under him
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:20 PM   #8
pie is never free

Quote:

Now just draft some greasy fast kid, and its Legion of Zoom 2.0
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:02 PM   #9
I'll be back.

holy shit stroupe's gonna turn him into a nuke
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:24 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
holy shit stroupe's gonna turn him into a nuke
Awesome to see him there.

Wonder why other WRs didn’t train w stroup and Pat
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-19-2024, 03:01 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Awesome to see him there.

Wonder why other WRs didn’t train w stroup and Pat
I think Moore found some opportunities to train with Mahomes last offseason.

It was a small reason why I thought Moore would breakout. Boy was I wrong
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:33 PM   #12
MER

Choose your window wisely or you're going on a list.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:36 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Choose your window wisely or you're going on a list.

Its those big windows in the back where you can see the word "GAME" on the wall. That's the entrance hallway by the front desk.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:55 PM   #14
MVP

Daniel Jeremiah:

Quote:
Pick
32 Kansas City Chiefs

Adonai Mitchell
Texas · WR · Junior
A lot of people might be expecting to see Mitchell’s Texas teammate, Xavier Worthy, go here, but I feel like the Chiefs got their version of Worthy by signing Hollywood Brown. Mitchell gives them more size and physicality without sacrificing a speed element.

Mel Kiper:

Quote:
32. Kansas City Chiefs
Adonai Mitchell, WR, Texas
Kansas City signed speedster Marquise Brown to a one-year deal in free agency, but that shouldn't prevent the franchise from adding another receiver early in this draft. Mitchell is a rising prospect who could complement Brown and Rashee Rice. He ran a 4.34-second 40-yard dash at the combine and had an 11-foot-4 broad jump, which tied for second among all prospects. He has excellent hands, catching 11 touchdown passes last season. He can make defenders miss after the catch, too.

I also thought about offensive tackle for the Chiefs, but I just slotted in seven above this pick. The last time there were eight OTs taken in Round 1? The 2008 draft. Kansas City has a hole at left tackle if it doesn't bring back free agent Donovan Smith.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:14 PM   #15
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Daniel Jeremiah:

Mel Kiper:
No way AD Mitchell makes it to 32.

Alpha WR's get taken.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.