Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:58 AM   #661
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 10:00 AM   #662
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Hollywood said he thought KC was going to draft him and obviously they liked the player enough to sign him the first chance they got...

So are we supposed to believe they won't have equally strong feelings about Worthy? Cause I think for the most part, that's the same player.

You could use Worthy year one with low pressure, just be the guy that can blow the top off any given play, and groom him to take over Hollywood's role in 2025 if and when he prices himself out. Learn a thing or two about how Hollywood navigates playing in the league at 170 lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He should.

There will be another Worthy next season. Every year there's another fast, slight WR.

Again, we had literally this exact same conversation about Jalin Hyatt last season. And now there's a faster version of him in Worthy this season. And next year there's gonna be another someone who runs really fast and weighs a buck seventy.

These guys exist in every single draft. Take them when you need them. With the Brown signing, we don't need them this year. If you're going to 'redshirt' someone, don't redshirt a speed guy. Redshirt someone like Walker or Leggett who may need some time to understand the nuances of the offense and can take on a more varied role when they do.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 10:02 AM   #663
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Yeah I guess so, IDK that all are created equal though. MVS was a speed guy, Hardman was a speed guy. They don't track the ball on the same level of a Hollywood or Worthy.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 12:45 PM   #664
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 12:46 PM   #665
In Search of a Life

Somebody's excited about their new deep threat:

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:02 PM   #666
I'll be back.

holy shit stroupe's gonna turn him into a nuke
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:24 PM   #667
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
holy shit stroupe's gonna turn him into a nuke
Awesome to see him there.

Wonder why other WRs didn’t train w stroup and Pat
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-19-2024, 02:27 PM   #668
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Somebody's excited about their new deep threat:

I wish I would have known. This is right down the street from me at a place called "Game On" sports arena. Its where my son plays basketball. I'd go there and creep on Mahomes through the window.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:33 PM   #669
MER

Choose your window wisely or you're going on a list.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:35 PM   #670
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He should.

There will be another Worthy next season. Every year there's another fast, slight WR.

Again, we had literally this exact same conversation about Jalin Hyatt last season. And now there's a faster version of him in Worthy this season. And next year there's gonna be another someone who runs really fast and weighs a buck seventy.

These guys exist in every single draft. Take them when you need them. With the Brown signing, we don't need them this year. If you're going to 'redshirt' someone, don't redshirt a speed guy. Redshirt someone like Walker or Leggett who may need some time to understand the nuances of the offense and can take on a more varied role when they do.
I mean Worthy and Hyatt are only the same because they're both smaller and they're both really fast, but I think that's where the comparisons end.

From what I remember about Hyatt and from what I have read about Worthy isn't Worthy a much better WR than Hyatt? Worthy has almost elite route running ability and Hyatt was known to have an incredibly limited route tree. Hell this is from Hyatt's NFL.com scouting page;

"Hyatt is ordinary getting in and out of intermediate breaks and might be best with a limited route tree full of slants, crossers and a series of field-stretching patterns"
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:36 PM   #671
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Choose your window wisely or you're going on a list.

Its those big windows in the back where you can see the word "GAME" on the wall. That's the entrance hallway by the front desk.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:45 PM   #672
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Jesus ****ing Christ these comments get absolutely stupid.

Worthy is 5'11-1/4" not 5'8" or 5'9" or whatever number someone wants to pull out of their ass today. It's like one google search away.

Worthy is absolutely a 4.2 player on the field. The guy ran a 4.21, he's not exactly flirting with the 4.2s. Everyone on the planet who knows football knew he'd run in the 4.2s. I feel like that shouldn't have to be pointed out.

He also separates really well and has crisp route breaks, so this nonsense about his routes is just that. Like all college receivers, including his less productive teammate, they have to get better with their route tree.

Quit pumping bullshit to build a narrative.

You are doing the exact same thing, the Chiefs have Hollywood who's the same player as Worthy. The Chiefs need complimentary pieces and some say the Chiefs don't use big receivers which is the exact role Kelce is playing and is in his twilight of his career which means the Chiefs will start playing Travis less due to injuries and playing another big receiver more especially if you want to save Kelce up for the playoffs
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:47 PM   #673
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah I guess so, IDK that all are created equal though. MVS was a speed guy, Hardman was a speed guy. They don't track the ball on the same level of a Hollywood or Worthy.
I am a firm believer that MVS could not catch over the shoulder. He pirouetted on every deep ball to be able to face it incoming. What use is the speed without maximizing its benefit?
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-19-2024, 02:55 PM   #674
MVP

Daniel Jeremiah:

Quote:
Pick
32 Kansas City Chiefs

Adonai Mitchell
Texas · WR · Junior
A lot of people might be expecting to see Mitchell’s Texas teammate, Xavier Worthy, go here, but I feel like the Chiefs got their version of Worthy by signing Hollywood Brown. Mitchell gives them more size and physicality without sacrificing a speed element.

Mel Kiper:

Quote:
32. Kansas City Chiefs
Adonai Mitchell, WR, Texas
Kansas City signed speedster Marquise Brown to a one-year deal in free agency, but that shouldn't prevent the franchise from adding another receiver early in this draft. Mitchell is a rising prospect who could complement Brown and Rashee Rice. He ran a 4.34-second 40-yard dash at the combine and had an 11-foot-4 broad jump, which tied for second among all prospects. He has excellent hands, catching 11 touchdown passes last season. He can make defenders miss after the catch, too.

I also thought about offensive tackle for the Chiefs, but I just slotted in seven above this pick. The last time there were eight OTs taken in Round 1? The 2008 draft. Kansas City has a hole at left tackle if it doesn't bring back free agent Donovan Smith.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:56 PM   #675
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
I am a firm believer that MVS could not catch over the shoulder. He pirouetted on every deep ball to be able to face it incoming. What use is the speed without maximizing its benefit?
Hill didn't do it very well either, though.

Not a lot of guys do. I honestly think it's partly because of the helmets. I don't have a hard time doing it at all without a helmet. I did struggle a bit as a kid with pads on. Your field of vision is diminished quite and sometimes that's all the difference in locating/tracking the football.

If you have to turn your head more to locate the ball because of the reduced field of vision, then you're probably just going to go all the rest of the way around and elevate for it.

Hill did that far more often than he didn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.