Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM  
In Search of a Life

No Surgery for Eric Berry

Thought this might deserve it's own thread.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:31 PM   #151
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Maybe Berrys problem was bob sutton
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:39 PM   #152
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep.
I've never seen a player do this.

Nobody just eats up a roster spot ALL SEASON while not practicing and not playing.

I'd assume he's not a fan of his options, but they are what they are. Play with pain, get the surgery, or retire. You can't just ride a roster spot all season and not ****ing play. I don't know how you measure goodwill, but from me he had about 100,000 of those units. He spent them all this season.

VERY disappointed.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:41 PM   #153
11-5, baby

Time to fly a banner at the Combine??
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:42 PM   #154
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
We'll be to the SB this year and Berry's going to be healthy and have a great year.
Ok, Pollyanna.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:43 PM   #155
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I think Berry wants to play a farewell tour but he either gets cut or gets hurt or sucks too much to keep on the field
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:43 PM   #156
Field General

After last season, and now He is Indictating he doesn't need surgery? I would not feel confident Berry could help the Chiefs win the games they need, and I wouldn't bet on him playing the whole season. IMO, if there is some team that values Berry enough to give up a draft pick, I'd trade him. Otherwise I would cut him at that time when it would most benefit the Chiefs. I would move on from him and select other safeties either in free agency or the draft. Probably a good thing Im not GM of the Chiefs, as it's a business, and I don't feel he's a good investment for the future achievements of this franchise.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:47 PM   #157
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
After last season, and now He is Indictating he doesn't need surgery? I would not feel confident Berry could help the Chiefs win the games they need, and I wouldn't bet on him playing the whole season. IMO, if there is some team that values Berry enough to give up a draft pick, I'd trade him. Otherwise I would cut him at that time when it would most benefit the Chiefs. I would move on from him and select other safeties either in free agency or the draft. Probably a good thing Im not GM of the Chiefs, as it's a business, and I don't feel he's a good investment for the future achievements of this franchise.
No teams are trading for EB.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:59 PM   #158
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Our defense is getting ****ed by yet another Bob!
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:01 PM   #159
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Our defense is getting ****ed by yet another Bob!
Not having surgery is good for his ability to get cut, brah.

I think.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:09 PM   #160
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
If only everybody here felt the same.
Not gonna happen unfortunately. Posters on this board still to this day talk about Alex Smith on a consistent basis.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:40 PM   #161
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Not having surgery is good for his ability to get cut, brah.

I think.
Yes, but I'm not convinced they will. At this point, even I'm done with this shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:47 PM   #162
Baba Ganoush

He’s more drama than Aldon Smith
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:53 PM   #163
Politically Incorrect

Adios muchacho!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:55 PM   #164
Politically Incorrect

On a side note, the worst contract Dorsey ever laid upon the Chiefs by a mile. Didn't look horrific at the time but it's an abomination.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:01 PM   #165
Snacks Are Under My Apron

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.