Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM  
In Search of a Life

No Surgery for Eric Berry

Thought this might deserve it's own thread.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:39 PM   #136
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Really looking forward to spending all offseason bitching about Eric Berry. Already put a damper on an amazing season and here we go again.
And by most accounts, it appears we'll still have Ford lined up offsides on critical post-season plays.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:44 PM   #137
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Still don't understand his signing in the first place.
I don't think it's wise to sink so much into an injury prone player regardless, but he really earned that contract based on his play in 2016. I'm not sure I've seen such a tangible effect from a safety as he had that year.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:45 PM   #138
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Whats the infatuation with Landon Collins? Am I missing something there?
he's pre-surgery eric berry.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 04:45 PM   #139
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
He was essentially fine last offseason. He started training camp as a full participant.
Yep so I don't understand why anyone would have any hope that he will stay healthy this season.

He is one of my favorite players but it is time to let him go.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:51 PM   #140
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Whats the infatuation with Landon Collins? Am I missing something there?
Um, he’s an extremely good defensive player who could be available for nothing but money and the Chiefs desperately need defensive talent?
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:52 PM   #141
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey View Post
Um, he’s an extremely good defensive player who could be available for nothing but money and the Chiefs desperately need defensive talent?
And he's a FA who's at a good age to be incorporated into the core of this team for the duration of the rest of that core's prime (Non-Mahomes Division).

You don't see those come around as often as you'd like.

Which is why I still get the impression that you won't and that the Giants will tag him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:57 PM   #142
Veteran

but his pregame speeches are legendary
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 04:59 PM   #143
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
His heal?
Hopefully his heal gets heeled by summer...

Last edited by jallmon; 02-27-2019 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: correction
jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:05 PM   #144
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Fix it or retire.

I'm a big fan of Berry, but what he did this season amounted to stealing money.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:12 PM   #145
In Search of a Life

I'm just kinda eric Berry talked out at this point.

I'm gonna assume the worst and just go from there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:14 PM   #146
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

If only everybody here felt the same.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:18 PM   #147
The man you could post like.

Quote:

Yarp. I think he should've just got the surgery the day after we lost the AFCCG and left it at that, but he doesn't seem too keen on it and I don't blame him there. John Wall situation certainly couldn't have helped matters.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:18 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

Old 02-27-2019, 05:20 PM   #149
Special Teams ACE!!!

When Mahomes eventually wins us a Super Bowl, I don’t want Berry to be on the team. He deserves no part of getting a ring
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:24 PM   #150
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
When Mahomes eventually wins us a Super Bowl, I don’t want Berry to be on the team. He deserves no part of getting a ring
We'll be to the SB this year and Berry's going to be healthy and have a great year.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.